Thread: Best Mom's day present I can ever give !

Best Mom's day present I can ever give !

Well Gents, I have some great news to bestow upon you, (great for me) !

Seems that my wife decided to take a pregnancy test yetserday on Mothers day and turned out positive...... so she took another one and yup positive again.
    I couldn be happier and words alone cannot express what I am feeling since yesyerday. Mind you I have been blessed 3 times and this is the 4th. Its just mind boggling to me after watching my kids yesterday playing and knowing another person is going to be joining my family.
    Our oldest daughter just turned 13 and she isnt THAT excited as we are, but who can blame here she has to watch them all when they get bigger, and she has been a tremendous help with my son (terrorist, car lover nut) who is 27 MO's and 9 MO's baby girl (she is an angel).
    I am especially happy because as I was watching all 3 of them they are truly miracles, esp. when 14 years ago my wife's doctor told her it will be extermely inprobable for us to have kids due to an emergency surgery she got in 1990, and 3 years after that BAM (so to speak, LOL) my first angel was born, after her we tried everything medical to help her get pregnant and nothing worked. We finally gave up and said thank God we have 1 child others arent even that lucky, and 6 months after saying that and just relaxing about it she tells me she is pregnant and to top it off later when we found out it's a boy i actually had tears in my eyes. Tears of joy because I have 2 older brothers and my older one has 4 girls and I had one at the time so hearing that it was a boy after all these years waiting and praying was just....... I cannot put into words what I felt.
    So we were happy of course and everything was great and she drops the news to me with the third pregnancy to the tune of something like this

"Come home I have to tell you something very important, I say I cant I am working and she says I must, I go oh oh what did you do hit the car and she says maybe just a little, and I said dont worry cant come to fix nothing right now and am sending my mechanic to the house to see what happened and he will take care of itand I hang up the phoner, she calls back immediately and says dont send no one you doofus I wanted to tell you I am pregnant and didnt want to do it over the phone" I just laughed out loud and said yeah right take another test and she tells me she took 3 and all were positive and nine months later my littlest angel was born. And now hearing about the 4th child I am beyond myself as I couldnt sleep a wink last night being that I am so happy. I just wanted to share my good news with some here that I am proud to call a friend even though we have never met in person.
    I apologize for the length, may God bless every single one of us, especially our children.

Bajo
    2007 Audi S8 (daytona/black)
    2005 Mercedes G55 (designo graphite)

Congratulations! :king:
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

CONGRATULATIONS!

Bajo! Congratulations my friend! Kids are great, enjoy. Time will tell if my wife wants another! Knowing my luck, her next pregnancy will be with triplet girls!!!:bigeyes:

Ben
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan

Congratulations Bajo & Missus!

Thanks for sharing!

Wahetever you do: Don't call it Ben!

Ben,

That is to funny with the triplets, one can only hope for you !
    I mess with my wife now and tell her she is having twins, to save her giving birth again after this one, she no think I am funny now!

Klint, Thanks and NP I will call him/her Benjamin, LOL !

Thanks for the wishes guys it is apreciated.

Bajo

Congratulations, Bajo. Twins aren't a problem. I can't speak for triplets, but it sounds like you've got some built in help. Keep us posted.
    2007 997 GT3 Carrera White
    2009 Mercedes E63 Wagon, Black/Black
    2009 Ferrari F430 Scuderia, Rosso Corsa

Sold:
    2003 RS6 Ebony Pearl, Black Interior, NAV, Exhaust, XM Radio.
    2005 Maserati Quattroporte, Sport Package, Nero Carbonio, Cuolo Sella Seats.
    2006 Mercedes E55 Wagon

Seeing someone happy makes me happy .
    Congratulations .
    When you have eliminated the impossible , whatever remains , however improbable , must be the truth.
    ..Sherlock Holmes..

congrats and well wishes for you guys...and to everyone trying......goodluck...

cheers
    cars --- a mans best friend

Congratulations best of luck mate.

Muchas felicidades,

Javier

Re: Best Mom's day present I can ever give !

Originally posted by Bajors6
    Well Gents, I have some great news to bestow upon you, (great for me) !

Seems that my wife decided to take a pregnancy test yetserday on Mothers day and turned out positive...... so she took another one and yup positive again.

Bajo
    Hey Bajo do like I did on our first take the pregnancy test yourself to make sure it is not a false reading... HAHA
    No in all seriousness congratulations and best of luck in the 40 weeks to come. May God bless you and your wife and the other children with peace and good health.

Happy early fathers day!
    Stuart
    (Returned) 2003 Mugello Blue RS6, Silver interior
    2005 Mallett CTS-V 007: long tube headers, race cam, exhaust, heads, intake, and suspension.
    2007 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited: 4.5 inch lift, 35 inch tires on 20's
    Wife's 2007 Chevrolet Suburban: 427, Corsa Exhaust

Congratulations

Thank you gents, and Stu I know where you are coming from.

Bajo

congrats