Thread: Muguelo Blue/Silver Beast for Sale

Muguelo Blue/Silver Beast for Sale

After a lot of thought, I've decided to sell my Beast. If anyone would like the particulars, please send me a PM.

Finnus

2001 S4 Silver Triptonik
    2003 RS 6 Muguello Blue

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Finnus! It can't be true!!!:bigeyes: LOL!

Ah man, you're one of the Founding Fathers! It won't be the same without your Beast around...

If you don't mind telling me, what are you thinking of getting to replace the Beast (as if that was possible :trash: ).

Ben
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan

Oh crap, another RS6'er selling his. What is going on here fellas.
    Say it aint so Finnus, did you write this while sleepwalking. Go back to sleep and when you awake delete this thread, trust me whatever you get wont come close to the RS6, been there, fone that, drove many posers nothing can compare, HAD to have it back.

Bajo
    2007 Audi S8 (daytona/black)
    2005 Mercedes G55 (designo graphite)

Ben and Bajors,

Thanks for the kind words. I'll pinch myself in the morning and see if I was just sleepwalking - or under the influence. As to what I'll replace it with, I'm undecided at this point.

Finnus
    2001 S4 Silver Triptonik
    2003 RS 6 Muguello Blue

Originally posted by Finnus
    Ben and Bajors,

Thanks for the kind words. I'll pinch myself in the morning and see if I was just sleepwalking - or under the influence. As to what I'll replace it with, I'm undecided at this point.

Finnus
    Don't do it!! Especially if you haven't fallen in love with a particular replacement car. Given what's out there at the moment, not much reason to say goodbye to your Beast yet IMHO.
    SoCal

Current: S6 (2007), A3 2.0T (2008), RX-7 (1995)

Previous Audi: RS6 (2003)

So.... after a good nights sleep, have you changed your mind?

Like So Cal and Bajo say, I too think you'll miss the Beast, but if you do sell him, best of luck and may he go to a good home!

Ben
    Ron Paul Fan

Originally posted by SoCal
    Don't do it!! Especially if you haven't fallen in love with a particular replacement car. Given what's out there at the moment, not much reason to say goodbye to your Beast yet IMHO.
    I'd second that! I drove many possible replacements when my blue beast was misbehavin', but all of them would require giving up something: power, AWD, a good back seat, luxury, mid-size sedan practicality & convenience.

Finnus, if you don't mind giving up one or more of those, you might be OK. But please heed SoCal's advice and figure out what you want before you sell. Selling and then buying back into an RS6 has happened twice here, and it's not a cheap proposition given taxes due etc. Plus, if you're an original owner who ordered his car, and you like its colors & equipment, getting all that back after you sell may be very difficult.
    Current: 09 G8 GT

Previously owned includes: 03 RS 6, 00 Audi S4, 98 Audi A4, 05 Chrysler Crossfire SRT6, 86 Buick Regal turbo, 75 BMW 530i, 7? Lotus Elite, 72 Jaguar XJ6, 71 Audi 100LS, 69 Pontiac Firebird 400, 68 Dodge Charger, 52 Triumph TR2

Originally posted by JAXRS6

Finnus, if you don't mind giving up one or more of those, you might be OK. But please heed SoCal's advice and figure out what you want before you sell. Selling and then buying back into an RS6 has happened twice here, and it's not a cheap proposition given taxes due etc. Plus, if you're an original owner who ordered his car, and you like its colors & equipment, getting all that back after you sell may be very difficult.
    (We're just making it harder for Finnus!)

Ben
    Ron Paul Fan

You guys are making it tough! It's a hard enough decision to begin with.

Finnus
    2001 S4 Silver Triptonik
    2003 RS 6 Muguello Blue

Finnus
    :MTM:
    2001 S4 Silver Triptonik
    2003 RS 6 Muguello Blue

No replacement car yet? Sounds like you're pretty firm on that decision...go for something different, like a Mini Cooper S...if you want more lux, maybe Quattroporte?

However, don't ever sell a car without having another car in mind. Even if the RS6 doesn't make your jaw drop anymore, there's no point buying another car that you are half-interested in and getting the same so-so result.

go for something different, like a Mini Cooper S
    LOL

Finnus
    2001 S4 Silver Triptonik
    2003 RS 6 Muguello Blue