Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: RS6 US VIN Compilation.....

Hi all!

I just bought myself a birthday gift! :-)

Had it inspected by my Audi dealer, but all issues are being addressed at the independent Audi mechanic I've used for 20 years. It was delivered to him yesterday.

VIN: 905686
    Color: Daytona Grey
    Options: cf, enhanced exhaust
    It also has Unitronic ecu tune

It came with the usual Audi CEL (purge valve), oil leak (oil cooler line seal kit), needs both tie rod end assemblies, and a rad leak.

I'm excited to take possession, properly sorted, next week.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottW View Post
    Hi all!

I just bought myself a birthday gift! :-)

Had it inspected by my Audi dealer, but all issues are being addressed at the independent Audi mechanic I've used for 20 years. It was delivered to him yesterday.

VIN: 905686
    Color: Daytona Grey
    Options: cf, enhanced exhaust
    It also has Unitronic ecu tune

It came with the usual Audi CEL (purge valve), oil leak (oil cooler line seal kit), needs both tie rod end assemblies, and a rad leak.

I'm excited to take possession, properly sorted, next week.
    Nice, welcome! Post up a thread with pics and details when you're up and running. If you've got VAGCOM running on a laptop I can send you the Unitronic tuning interface if needed. I'd be interested to see the parameters they tune.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

BB GT28's w/ Tial Wastegates, Full 3" Open Exhaust, Wagners, Billet Triple Disk Converter, Built Trans, Exedy Friction Disks, ECU/TCU Tuned, 450/AEM400/1000cc/AFPR, E85, R8 Coils, Nubcake Tuned. Fastest RS6 in the USA :)

Quote Originally Posted by s8prtotype View Post
    Ha, my guess is they don't want to sell. Missing SE exhaust, no mention of work done, just a few pictures, riding high on DRC rear...if it was immaculate maybe $28k....
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

I'm thinking the wifey put him up to it. "hunni.... it's not selling"
    BB GT28's w/ Tial Wastegates, Full 3" Open Exhaust, Wagners, Billet Triple Disk Converter, Built Trans, Exedy Friction Disks, ECU/TCU Tuned, 450/AEM400/1000cc/AFPR, E85, R8 Coils, Nubcake Tuned. Fastest RS6 in the USA :)

Quote Originally Posted by s8prtotype View Post
    I'm thinking the wifey put him up to it. "hunni.... it's not selling"
    1,000% agree, sure looks like it to me. It's not even that low on miles, sure 45k is nice and all, but a ton a crap will still need to be fixed in the next 5 years.

Looks like we've got a couple new ones to add to the list! When will we get a sortable list???

WUAPV64B73N904016 , Misano Red on White Leather, wood interior, unknown if any mods, 133k miles selling at $17k - spotted on Craigslist Central New Jersey
    WUAPV64B13N905310, Misano Red on Black Leather, wood interior, Wagner IC's, AWE w/GIAC, 75k miles selling at $30k - not sure if this is Hahnlogic from here or not, found on Craigslist Wisconsin
    WUAPV64B63N904286, Daytona Grey on White Leather, wood interior, S5 wheels, 154k miles selling at $14k - spotted on Craigslist Wisconsin
    WUAPV54BX3N905476, Avus Silver on Black Leather, CF Interior, Solar sunroof, 204k miles selling at $11,500 - spotted on Craigslist Reno
    WUAPV64B03N904889, Misano Red on Black Leather, wood interior, A4/A6 wheels, 85k miles, selling at ((BID)) - spotted on eBay in North Carolina
    WUAPV64B23N904330, Avus Silver on Black Leather, wood interior, unknown if any mods, 65k miles selling at $23k - spotted on eBay in Texas
    WUAPV64B73N905294, Avus Silver on White Leather, CF interior (cracked), unknown if any mods, 51k miles selling at $28k - spotted on eBay in Pennsylvania

Still waiting on sortable list, how's that coming along?

Thanks
    O_E
    #905530 - Brilliant Black on Ebony. Sorted, running strong, ready for a new owner.
    No, I am not the board admin - that's Erik (from Sweden), I'm Other_Erik (from the US)

Just picked up 2 weeks ago. Made it back from Vegas to Denver in under 10 hours - what a fun first drive.

Misano Red Pearl Effect
    Ebony Interior
    Sound Enhancing Exhaust
    Carbon Fiber Interior Trim

original TC and trans
    DRC was 'updated'
    all stock
    53k miles

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ving View Post
    Just picked up 2 weeks ago. Made it back from Vegas to Denver in under 10 hours - what a fun first drive.

Misano Red Pearl Effect
    Ebony Interior
    Sound Enhancing Exhaust
    Carbon Fiber Interior Trim

original TC and trans
    DRC was 'updated'
    all stock
    53k miles
    Nice find! With that later VIN your torque converter should hold for a while. Mind telling us the price?

Quote Originally Posted by Other_Erik View Post

When will we get a sortable list???

Still waiting on sortable list, how's that coming along?
    X2 would be real nice to see the list in sortable format
    Current: Black Pearl Metallic Effect/Ebony, RNS-E, Euro + pedals, oCarbon, Hotchkiss Front & Rear Sway Bars, Koni Yellow's

Quote Originally Posted by nistah View Post
    X2 would be real nice to see the list in sortable format
    Agreed, that would be nice
    Current: 08 Mercedes CLK63 AMG Black Series, 08 Mercedes E63 AMG, 99 Mercedes C43 AMG, 02 Porsche 911 Turbo, 91 BMW 318IC (E30)
    Past: 03 Audi RS6, 01 Audi S4, 13 Audi S6, 99 BMW M3, 07 Audi RS4, 06 BMW M5, +

Quote Originally Posted by TMAC View Post
    Agreed, that would be nice
    David???? I too would like this list...

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    Nice find! With that later VIN your torque converter should hold for a while. Mind telling us the price?
    Paid 26k for a very clean car with all the maintenance records and am the third owner. They paid for 2 nights at the rio, had to stay an extra night as the light for the front brakes came on during the test drive and they replaced the next day. I figured the new front brakes covered trip and the gambling losses... Then made it home before dark. It was hard to pass up when my wife found this late VIN with low miles in red on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ving View Post
    Paid 26k for a very clean car with all the maintenance records and am the third owner. They paid for 2 nights at the rio, had to stay an extra night as the light for the front brakes came on during the test drive and they replaced the next day. I figured the new front brakes covered trip and the gambling losses... Then made it home before dark. It was hard to pass up when my wife found this late VIN with low miles in red on the internet.
    Sounds great, it's getting tougher to find good condition examples. Have fun! Keep an eye on the stock pads, sensor pins can gouge rotors, plus they are super dusty.

Just bought 905191. Emerald/Emerald. 108K. New Tranny, TC, and TB. Local SF Bay Area car with full service records. All stock. Pix to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleRS6 View Post
    Just bought 905191. Emerald/Emerald. 108K. New Tranny, TC, and TB. Local SF Bay Area car with full service records. All stock. Pix to follow.
    Sweet! Start a new thread with pics and info, sounds nice and all fixed up.

3 more to add to the list today from Craigslist

WUAPV54B33N905285, Brilliant Black on Black Leather, wood interior, 6MT Swapped with Wagner IC's and Hotchkis sways, 117k miles selling at $18k - spotted on Craigslist New York City. Additional note, looks like owner has replaced Driver's seat with an A6 seat. Squared headrest with no RS6 emblem and no white piping.
    WUAPV54B13N905351, Avus Silver on Black Leather, wood interior, RNS-E and 3m chip guard, 81k miles selling at $19.5k - spotted on Craigslist Omaha
    WUAPV54B93N904786, Daytona Grey on White Leather, unknown interior, Tint and painted wheels other upgrades unknown but claimed as 500HP, 101k miles selling at $17.5k - spotted on Craigslist Helena Montana

Would probably have been more, but 3/4 posters don't put their VIN in the ad, like we can do anything but look up Carfax records with it. Meh.

Hate to keep beating a dead horse, but a sortable list would be pretty awesome If only to see whether we've crossed the 500-entry milestone?

O_E
    Last edited by Other_Erik; April 22nd, 2015 at 17:18. Reason: NYC Car
    #905530 - Brilliant Black on Ebony. Sorted, running strong, ready for a new owner.
    No, I am not the board admin - that's Erik (from Sweden), I'm Other_Erik (from the US)

Avus over black, silver piping, wood, 75K. New Voltage regulator, Starter, Battery, still DRC with update, new valve body with Ace/Edge TC, Pioneer upgraded Avic z1 > z3 joins 2001 TTQC 225 and 2002 A4 Avant.