Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: RS6 US VIN Compilation.....

Hey guys, I just picked up a low mileage 57,000 mile Avus Silver/ Ebony that seems to be in really great shape. The VIN WUAPV54B43N905604 seems to be 1 of the higher ones from what I have gathered so hopefully the trans and TC hold together. The previous owner had added a lot of older folks type stuff (sunroof deflector, big door edge guards and bumper rub strips) but I have removed all of that and now it looks and runs great.

Quote Originally Posted by RKturbo View Post
    Hey guys, I just picked up a low mileage 57,000 mile Avus Silver/ Ebony that seems to be in really great shape. The VIN WUAPV54B43N905604 seems to be 1 of the higher ones from what I have gathered so hopefully the trans and TC hold together. The previous owner had added a lot of older folks type stuff (sunroof deflector, big door edge guards and bumper rub strips) but I have removed all of that and now it looks and runs great.
    Very nice, welcome. You should start a new thread with pics. Mind telling the price? Cheers!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Yep. 18,999$. It is super clean and think I got a pretty good deal. Other than radio (Kenwwod DDX unit) and wheels (TSW 19" Silverline) no other mods. Going to post pics but wanna get rid of the rims first. I hate them. Lol Have a list of mods I wanna do including upgrading wood trim to CF. All in due time. BTW ever take you ride to the strip? Curious with those upgraded turbo's and IC's what it would do. Think it would hit 11 sec?

Yep. 18,999$. It is super clean and think I got a pretty good deal. Other than radio (Kenwwod DDX unit) and wheels (TSW 19" Silverline) no other mods. Going to post pics but wanna get rid of the rims first. I hate them. Lol Have a list of mods I wanna do including upgrading wood trim to CF. All in due time. BTW ever take you ride to the strip? Curious with those upgraded turbo's and IC's what it would do. Think it would hit 11 sec?
    Nice price! If very clean could easily be low 20's. Never timed, the turbos are basically new but more oil flow for cooling. The aggressive tune and WM helps greatly. I'm afraid of breaking another trans and shelling out $8k
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Thought I would add my VIN details as well...
    2003 RS6 Daytona Grey/Silver
    VIN:905560
    Build: 11/03
    Mileage: 56,200
    2003 Audi RS6 Daytona/Silver, 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo S, 2016 Golf R 6 MT, 2018 Porsche Macan GTS

Quote Originally Posted by 0262B4U View Post
    So was this car already on the list? Or is there someone else that answers that?

DRC redone in 2009 under recall. No leaks there. Oil cooler seal crack has been my biggest expense. The part is platic w/ O rings. Plastic replaced w/ machined aluminum. While engine was out we did valve cover gaskets, timing belt full service, and sealed up leaking inter coolers. Should have replaced, but already up to my eyeballs in $$$'s.

Original trans & TC.

Seems to me to run rich. Maybe I'm not familiar enough on what to expect, but if I get on it the car behind will get a big wiff of petrol. Will also smell it on idle backing out of the garage. No bumps/ hiccups on WOT. Previous owner used it at the track and took extremely good care of it. I was told 515 HP and around 550 on the torque. How am I to find out what version of the tune I have?
    Do you remember the person's name that you purchased from? Was it Dennis?
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    Do you remember the person's name that you purchased from? Was it Dennis?
    I'm third owner. Bought from Mark B. not Dennis.
    03 RS6 - Daytona Gray Pearl - Black/Carbon - Revo - RNS-E
    01 TT Roadster 225 - Avus Silver
    89 Landcruiser FJ62

905271..... Looks like it could be fixed.......

https://www.iaai.com/Vehicles/Vehicl...13&RowNumber=2
    BB GT28's w/ Tial Wastegates, Full 3" Open Exhaust, Wagners, Billet Triple Disk Converter, Built Trans, Exedy Friction Disks, ECU/TCU Tuned, 450/AEM400/1000cc/AFPR, E85, R8 Coils, Nubcake Tuned. Fastest RS6 in the USA :)

I'm looking at WUAPV64BX3N905483, is the prior owner here?
    St Augustine, FL
    03 RS6
    07 GTI
    88 16v Cabby

Quote Originally Posted by gooseleg View Post
    I'm looking at WUAPV64BX3N905483, is the prior owner here?

Have you checked out the for sale section here? a few better options for the same price range.
    BB GT28's w/ Tial Wastegates, Full 3" Open Exhaust, Wagners, Billet Triple Disk Converter, Built Trans, Exedy Friction Disks, ECU/TCU Tuned, 450/AEM400/1000cc/AFPR, E85, R8 Coils, Nubcake Tuned. Fastest RS6 in the USA :)

New member and proud owner of rs6 here's my vin 904398 ebony black

Quote Originally Posted by MandoRS6 View Post
    New member and proud owner of rs6 here's my vin 904398 ebony black
    Welcome! Post up a new thread and pictures when you get a chance. Also update location by your name if you can. Lets see what you got there!

Hey guys, I was curious. I called the dealer today to see about getting a mirror glass and repair records and they said the VIN WUAPV54B43N905604 shows it is actually a 2004. I thought they only imported to US in 2003 model year? If they did do any in the US in 04, anybody have a # of how many? Might be rarer than it already is.
    2003 Audi RS6 Avus blacked out headlights, emblems and tinted tails, 10 sec tune, K&N, gutted precats, deleted SAi, aux rad and sec cats, MTM TCU, Venair hoses, Miro 112 with 255/35/19, Odessy 925t. Soon to come meth injection and new brakes to slow it back down. :)

You may have a Canadien car. Also, the glass just pops out, supposed to be easy /cheap. 860 to US in 2003 and 90 to Canada in 2004. There is NO difference between teh 2003 and 2004 models except for the additional front, rear, and side impact protection required by Transport Canada for improved bumper standards and crash test standards that exceed the standard values for the US and European Union.

Yeah I see it is pretty easy fix but the glass at 280.00 does not seem too cheap. Not even broke just severely "bronzed" from the heating element from what I can figure out. LOL Actually the build date is 10/03 and the dealer says it is an 04 but the registration and the car fax say it is an 03. Car Fax says it was delivered to dealer in NJ on 12/31/03 and registered in 01/04 down here. Who knows. Guess it is safe to say it has the stronger trans.
    2003 Audi RS6 Avus blacked out headlights, emblems and tinted tails, 10 sec tune, K&N, gutted precats, deleted SAi, aux rad and sec cats, MTM TCU, Venair hoses, Miro 112 with 255/35/19, Odessy 925t. Soon to come meth injection and new brakes to slow it back down. :)

I think you can find generic glass for $40. There's a thread on rs246 about replacing, front page right now. Find a good independent mechanic, but they can still be spendy.

Yeah I see it is pretty easy fix but the glass at 280.00 does not seem too cheap. Not even broke just severely "bronzed" from the heating element from what I can figure out. LOL Actually the build date is 10/03 and the dealer says it is an 04 but the registration and the car fax say it is an 03. Car Fax says it was delivered to dealer in NJ on 12/31/03 and registered in 01/04 down here. Who knows. Guess it is safe to say it has the stronger trans.
    ALL of the RS6's imported to the North America shores by Audi of North America were built at the same time. There is ZERO logic to the VIN number as it pertains to being an '03 vs. '04 model. They are IDENTICAL in all manners except for the additional crash protection that was included in the 90 units that were released in Canada. This additional crash protection measures took time to be completed as a post modification and is why the car wasn't officially released until the next year in Canada.

There is a very good reason why all parts catalogues refer to the North American RS6 as an '03/04 and don't separate the years. They are the SAME car from the same build dates. Safety standards (Canada's being higher than US and Europes) hindered the initial release.
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down