Thread: Tuning for the RS4 - Performance figures MTM, Sportec, Evotech and B&B

Tuning for the RS4 - Performacne figures MTM, Sportec, Evotech and B&B

From sport auto. The performace of the RS4 is legendary!

Note: The difference between 0 - 100 km/h and 0 - 200 km/h are really big even though all tuners claim more or less the same power and torque output. Note the B&B RS4 runs on 19" and the rest on 18". MTM and Sportec use R-compound tires.

0 - 200 km/h in low 14 secs...

MTM Tuning

These figures look awesome!

Has anyone in the UK had any problems with insurance and/or servicing after have their RS4 professionally tuned? I've had my RS4 for a month now and must admit to having all of my (high) expectations exceeded!

....however the MTM options listed on Kim Collins website (http://www.qstuning.com) seem to offer a new level of performance. What does this sort of tuning do to the life expectance of the engine? And to the ease of everyday urban driving?
    Paul

I dont' get it... Are the tuning prices (marked as "Komplettpreis" in the test) including the car? Cause who would pay 800'000 SKR (aprox. 95'000$) for a tuning kit???

Mighty fast MTM RS4 on the track though. It leaves the other a long way behind!
    :snow:

Amazing!!!!!
    I just don't how the MTM can be so much faster on the track then the sportec one, which it's faster in the straight line.....
    they are almost the same cars, what else can make such a big difference??

Greetz