Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Week three in the shop for DRC system

yes, it's head and shoulders above the civic for fit and finish as well.

They "compair" them in car mags, but it's a bit of a lop sided comparo because the VW is really alot bigger car! Maybe the length and width are similar, but the interior dimensions are hugely different.

0-60 is not great (6.8 sec) but highly tweakable engine...just too bad it's not AWD.

The A3 AWD model jumps up to 42,000 dollars! Big jump to get AWD (although it is also an S line loaded), I'll have to price the S4's as I have seen them NOT SELLING WELL, so I have seen them LOADED for 50,000.

But although the 28,000 GTI loaded is temping....I'm still contemplaiting the 14,000 stripped car.....then in a few years....M5.

Mike

Originally posted by Aronis
    But although the 28,000 GTI loaded is temping....I'm still contemplaiting the 14,000 stripped car.....then in a few years....M5.
    I'm still tooling around in our 115HP Mini Cooper!

I thought it would hard to be drive such a low-powered car after being in the RS6 for a couple of years, but it's not that way at all for me.

Ideally, I'd like a 997 C4 or C4S as the replacement for the RS6. The problem is that any car without some form of automatic transmission has an extremely low WAF (wife acceptance factor) in my household. I'm hoping in the next year or two, Porsche will come up with a version of SMG/DSG for the 997. I don't want the tiptronic.
    '01.5 Stg3 S4 (Dahlback Racing software)
    '01 X5 3.0
    '04 Mini Cooper

'03 RS 6 (Avus/Silver/NAV/Rear Side Airbags) --gone but not forgotten

Originally posted by JJV-MA
    The problem is that any car without some form of automatic transmission has an extremely low WAF (wife acceptance factor) in my household.

I have that same problem!

Ben
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan