Thread: 2 weeks and counting to my RS4

2 weeks and counting to my RS4

Just a quick hi to all here I am a new member. I have ordered a RS4 in Sprint Blue, should be picking it up on March 1st 8am!! York Audi invited me out in a demo car last week - I couldnt drive it but I just just awesome even as a passenger. Apparantly there are 8 cars travelling throughout the UK at the moment until the dealers demo's arrive. Mine is the first RS4 the dealer has delivered. What hit me when I saw the demo car was "Sh*t i've just spent £55K on a car that I havent even driven!" has anyone else had the same thought???
    ----cheers James

TTR, RS4

Re: 2 weeks and counting to my RS4

Originally posted by TT_soon_RS4
    What hit me when I saw the demo car was "Sh*t i've just spent £55K on a car that I havent even driven!" has anyone else had the same thought???
    Haha, had the same thought a couple years back.

But then got a chance to drive The Beast in Germany just a couple months before I took delivery and it squashed all concerns.

2 1/2 years later, no regrets. Should be the same story for you. Enjoy!

Ben
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan

Re: 2 weeks and counting to my RS4

Originally posted by TT_soon_RS4
    Just a quick hi to all here I am a new member. I have ordered a RS4 in Sprint Blue, should be picking it up on March 1st 8am!! York Audi invited me out in a demo car last week - I couldnt drive it but I just just awesome even as a passenger. Apparantly there are 8 cars travelling throughout the UK at the moment until the dealers demo's arrive. Mine is the first RS4 the dealer has delivered. What hit me when I saw the demo car was "Sh*t i've just spent £55K on a car that I havent even driven!" has anyone else had the same thought???
    Wow it's great to hear how well Audi UK treats its customers!

Audi USA on the otherhand has done absolutely jacks*?t!

Hi there,

A newbie also... mine arrives in September approx...

Wooooohooooo

Riz

Congrats on the new Rs4 you could be the first with your beast in the u.k.Did audi give you any info on the avant when it's going to come out??

Sam

Been on the list for more than a year in the States. I doubt that we will get a chance to test drive the car before we sign on the dotted line. We're relying on you to test it for us!

Originally posted by 54m
    Congrats on the new Rs4 you could be the first with your beast in the u.k.Did audi give you any info on the avant when it's going to come out??

Sam
    The rally driver taking me for a spin mentioned the avant then the soft top .

But the S6 will be first then the avant and RS6!

Is there a RS4 B7 owners club?? if not maybe we should start one!

----cheers James

TTR, RS4