Thread: Bugatti Veyron TopGear Video

Bugatti Veyron TopGear Video

http://rapidshare.de/files/9048789/Veyron_TG_1.avi.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/9051252/Veyron_TG_2.avi.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/9053027/Veyron_TG_3.avi.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/9055821/Veyron_TG_4.avi.html

«It started as an off-the-cuff comment by VW boss Ferdinand Piëch about how great it would be to make a car that could do 400kph and had a 1000 horsepower. The Veyron has managed to achieve the impossible; a car so good even Jeremy couldn't find fault with it. It's so good, the Stig cried after driving it.

And that's what makes the Veyron special, it's an engineering feat. Apparently VW are losing money on every one they sell. But thank goodness, in this day and age that someone is prepared to create something, not just to make money, but because they want to see if they can.

But its better than that, its not just a way of proving their engineering prowess, it's a seriously great car and Jeremy has not stopped going on about just how great. The statistics alone make a man weak at the knees. For example, the Veyron has staggeringly good brakes, they can bring the car from 250mph to a complete stop in just ten seconds. It gets even better, at full speed, the Bugatti will empty its 100 litre fuel tank in just 12 minutes. It goes without saying, a 100 litres of petrol costs £100.

The fact is though, very few people will ever own a Veyron. It does, after all, cost the large part of a million quid. But that isn't the point. The point is that it is to cars what Concorde was for planes. Something that will be recorded in the history books as a feat of human endeavour.»

580mb(Complete Episode)
    http://www.sideways-addiction.net/el...2011-12-05.mpg

Last edited by leblanc; December 13th, 2005 at 14:07.

Awesome, awesome, AWESOME!!!

Thank you! Watched the whole episode! Finally a car that not even the famous Clarkson could knock! What an insane piece of machinery!

Ben
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan

Television just doesn't get better than that!

Amazing! Thanks a lot for the links, they are well worth watching.

RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

Wich episode? I want to see the whole episode

Edit: It was the s07e05...

Nice!!! He said i never would experience again a car fast like that...

Thnx for the link,I can now see it over and over again
    Dr.Go-Fast...

Hi guys... does anyone of you have the link from googlevideo ?

is that the episode that jeremy in the veyron races the other guys in a plane? i didn't see stig driving it in that episode... unlesss I have an incomplete one ;(

btw the link for the full 580meg episode is not working, anyone got hold of it?
    if you have a rotten, unloved Audi RS2 or a Mazda 323 GT-R - drop me a line :)

Originally posted by oswald
    is that the episode that jeremy in the veyron races the other guys in a plane?
    Yes.

The Stig never drove the Veyron.
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

Re: Bugatti Veyron TopGear Video

Originally posted by leblanc
    It's so good, the Stig cried after driving it.
    [/B]

Ohh, so I was right. good ;-) btw,mininova.org has many episodes in torrent format...
    if you have a rotten, unloved Audi RS2 or a Mazda 323 GT-R - drop me a line :)

Originally posted by Erik
    Yes.

The Stig never drove the Veyron.
    But you don't see him driving it. Nor did he do a lap around the track.

Viewers of Top Gear last weekend may have wondered why the Stig did not put the Bugatti Veyron through its paces. With a top speed of 252mph, it could have set a new record for the Top Gear track.

Unfortunately the model featured on the show wasn’t quite so nippy. The £800,000 supercars are so hard to come by, the producers had to make do with a dummy model. Underneath its much-admired exterior was nothing but, er, hot air.

“We couldn’t get a real one for the show,” admitted Jeremy Clarkson. “But we hope to get the Stig to test one on the Top Gear track in the spring”.

Of course the Veyron that Clarkson raced across France, against his fellow presenters in a plane, was for real.
    Originally posted by bbc.co.uk/topgear
    [B]The Veyron has managed to achieve the impossible; a car so good even Jeremy couldn't find fault with it. It's so good, the Stig cried after driving it.