The XM Module is between the outside fender wall and the back side of the CDchanger/tool box tray mount.

There is ONE screw to remove, and then the unit and it's mounting bracket UNHOOK from two metal hooks, and it comes out. You have to work the angles to get it to come out tipping it so that the rear end of it goes up and the front end down, if I recall correctly. I installed my own, and recently had it out to connect my IPOD to it!

The NAV Unit is sweet.

I had my first drive with a car with a nav unit this weekend. My wifes new Tribeca has one, but I guess there is a place next to the BIG BEATING ROOM FOR MOTOROLLA ENGINEERS for a beating room for the Subara NAV Engineers. Boy do these guys drive and actually use a nav system!?!??!? Some of the functions just are poorly done in the Subaru unit.

Just curious, does the AUDI Nav unit ask you to click I AGREE with the disclaimer ever time you turn the car on?????

I am going to do a pass on such an expensive toy, after the weekend in the Tribeca, I know I can live without the $4000.00 back seat driver.

Mike:trash: