Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Have Been Inspired!!!

Originally posted by Speedou
    The Green Hell is the paradise!

I just did a trip around the europ with my friend. Here you can find lot of pictures from the trip (also from the ring):

http://speedou.1g.fi/kuvat/reissu535/
    Nice pics!
    I see that you been at Kellners and in the pics you got my friends race M3 the white one(www.schwedenkreuz.se)
    "Learning by doing"

"It's racing, bullfighting and mountain climbing - the rest is just games"
    ..Hemingway..

Originally posted by 8:29 RS6
    Nice pics!
    I see that you been at Kellners and in the pics you got my friends race M3 the white one(www.schwedenkreuz.se)
    Yes, my friends 535d got some tuning at kelleners. Standard 290hp and know 335hp

The race M3 was great! It must be absolutely amazing experience to drive thing like that!

Originally posted by Speedou
    Yes, my friends 535d got some tuning at kelleners. Standard 290hp and know 335hp

The race M3 was great! It must be absolutely amazing experience to drive thing like that!
    Its like nothing else, the CSL i drive comunicating extemly well and is a blast to drive, but compered to a real race car the most cars feel

Hope your friend enjoy the tuning done to the his car.
    "Learning by doing"

"It's racing, bullfighting and mountain climbing - the rest is just games"
    ..Hemingway..

Hey Bauer,

I just got a hand on the terms of Avis rental (Germany) in English. If you want, you can find it here

And a question to someone who knows about this stuff. Will I be insured on the Ring or not? Especially look at paragraph 4.

Greetz Johan

Hmmm,

welp back to the drawing board. Thank you for the heads up, it is greatly apprecieated.

We have a 996 Carrera reserved through Avis currently.... and it looks like we need to look elsewhere.... unless of course we want to take the risk.
    Bauer

07 A4 2.0T quattro STaSIS Challenge Package
    03 RS6 She will be missed
    01 S8
    01 S4 Stage 3 with KO4 turbos, RS4 intercoolers, Revolver cams, STaSIS close ratio gearbox, STaSIS rear LSD, STaSIS 4:1 center diff, STaSIS Motorsports, STaSIS front and rear race control arms, STaSIS motor mounts, Alcon 6 piston, Clutch Master stage 4 6 puck clutch, AWE fueling kit, RS4 bumperRecaro's.... etc, etc, etc

Dude!

Was looking through some old stuff and found this thread! Bauer, you never told us what happened, so did you go or what?

Ben
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan

Ben,

No we did not go... ended up having to cancel due to too much stuff going on.
    Bauer

07 A4 2.0T quattro STaSIS Challenge Package
    03 RS6 She will be missed
    01 S8
    01 S4 Stage 3 with KO4 turbos, RS4 intercoolers, Revolver cams, STaSIS close ratio gearbox, STaSIS rear LSD, STaSIS 4:1 center diff, STaSIS Motorsports, STaSIS front and rear race control arms, STaSIS motor mounts, Alcon 6 piston, Clutch Master stage 4 6 puck clutch, AWE fueling kit, RS4 bumperRecaro's.... etc, etc, etc

Originally posted by Bauer
    Ben,

No we did not go... ended up having to cancel due to too much stuff going on.
    Bummer. No worries, just checking. BTW, you have PM. Also, how were the Keys?

Ben
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan