1250 NM Torque
    0-100: 2.9 sec.
    Top speed: 400+ KM/H

Koenigsegg CCR

4.7l V8 Supercharged 806 BHP
    920 NM Torque
    0-100: 3.2 sec.
    Top speed: 388 KM/H
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ccr3.jpg 
Views:	1021 
Size:	103.1 KB 
ID:	2772  

Bugatti Veyron or Koenigsegg CCR

Bugatti Veyron or Koenigsegg CCR
    Bugatti Veyron

8.0l W16 1001 BHP
    1250 NM Torque
    0-100: 2.9 sec.
    Top speed: 400+ KM/H

Koenigsegg CCR

4.7l V8 Supercharged 806 BHP
    920 NM Torque
    0-100: 3.2 sec.
    Top speed: 388 KM/H
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1648.jpg 
Views:	1022 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	2775  

I'd take the bugatti

Only 5000 year's of saving money and its mine :trash:
    Maarten :)

CARS.

Golf III cabriolet (mom's)

Passat 2.0 TFSI highline Bussines (Dad's)

Ford company car sorry no longer working at VAG ;)

If I would have the money to buy a veyron, I would buy both and even more. The people who buy these sort of cars don't have to make choices.

Greetz Johan

Originally posted by freerider
    If I would have the money to buy a veyron, I would buy both and even more. The people who buy these sort of cars don't have to make choices.

Greetz Johan
    True that. Only us folk who DREAM of such machines think in terms of making decisions. The kind of fools that have that dough on hand buy one of each.

Ben
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan

Originally posted by Benman
    True that. Only us folk who DREAM of such machines think in terms of making decisions. The kind of fools that have that dough on hand buy one of each.

Ben
    You drive an RS6!!!! This is already a dream (to come true) for me.

Greetz Johan

Originally posted by freerider
    You drive an RS6!!!! This is already a dream (to come true) for me.

Greetz Johan
    "Reality is what we perceive it to be" is one of my favorite quotes. Driving an RS 6 is great, but it's a stretch for my income (I had saved a long time for a big down payment).

Financially it was dumb for my budget to pick one up but I wanted it, so I got it. And NO, I'm not one of those, ehem... people... who buy a brand new Caddy or Lexus and still live in an apartment! What I'm getting at is although the RS 6 wasn't a smart buy (financially wise), I made sure my other matters were taken care of (only 9 years to go on my house payments, ZERO credit card or any other kind of debt, etc...) so yeah, I felt like splurging a little.

Again, my point was I DID have to make a choice. I REALLY wanted a 911 TT but there was NO POSSIBLE WAY for me to pull off a family car AND that on my income. The RS 6 is my EVERYTHING car all in one (a lot cheaper than a 911 and A6).

People that can "afford" a Bugatti or Koenigsegg are not likely having to "save" up for a downpayment.

Ben (and good luck with getting a used RS 6 later, you'll enjoy it for a lot less $$$)
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan

even if I had the money, I'd take the koenigssegg. I just have a thing for V8 engines.

And I wonder how much a brake job is on the Veyron.
    if you have a rotten, unloved Audi RS2 or a Mazda 323 GT-R - drop me a line :)

hmmm... both is very extreme cars and when you're rich you do'nt have to make that coice becuse you can buy both. But which would i chose... the bugatti has the most powerful engine and is the fastest? i did'nt see the bugatti cross the 400KM/H to cross that limit you need the rigth formulathat the bugatti seems to have... ...the bugatti has the most nice interior but i'm a swede so i would go for the koenigsegg CCR

Originally posted by kolfiber
    but i'm a swede so i would go for the koenigsegg CCR
    ditto... i love the Koenigsegg...

I read an article about Koenigsegg's founder a couple years ago. His tiny factory burnt down and he had to build cars in an old airplane factory, if I am remembering correctly. He's gone through ups and downs to produce a brilliant car, while Bugatti simply has all the money in the world to produce the Veyron and test it (and delay it year after year - how annoying is that?). The Bugatti may go around a track a little quicker, but Koenigsegg produced a car that's 99/100 what the Veyron is with probably 1/100 of the money. ----------- Koenigsegg CCR

Originally posted by rks838
    I read an article about Koenigsegg's founder a couple years ago. His tiny factory burnt down and he had to build cars in an old airplane factory, if I am remembering correctly. He's gone through ups and downs to produce a brilliant car, while Bugatti simply has all the money in the world to produce the Veyron and test it (and delay it year after year - how annoying is that?). The Bugatti may go around a track a little quicker, but Koenigsegg produced a car that's 99/100 what the Veyron is with probably 1/100 of the money. ----------- Koenigsegg CCR
    almost correct yeah... the factory did burn down, but they moved to an old airforce base... thats why the CCR has that ghost sticker... was the emblem/mascot for the airforce squadron stationed there...

ohhh, that's where it came from

building your cars at an airforce base is even better!

I would choose a Bugatti Veyron

I would get the Bugatti.......only because I have only owned Audi's and the Bugatti is part of the VAG family ....plus I think it looks better...although the Koenigsegg is very impressive for a small independant builder.
    Bauer

07 A4 2.0T quattro STaSIS Challenge Package
    03 RS6 She will be missed
    01 S8
    01 S4 Stage 3 with KO4 turbos, RS4 intercoolers, Revolver cams, STaSIS close ratio gearbox, STaSIS rear LSD, STaSIS 4:1 center diff, STaSIS Motorsports, STaSIS front and rear race control arms, STaSIS motor mounts, Alcon 6 piston, Clutch Master stage 4 6 puck clutch, AWE fueling kit, RS4 bumperRecaro's.... etc, etc, etc

I would go for the Bugatti in a heartbeat, the other one just doesnt do it for me.
    Oh an Benman I agree with you about "not being financially wise" to buy your dream car BUT remember folks 2 things you are for sure going to have in this life (most of us anyway" and that is, a mortgage payment and a car payment so live where you want and DRIVE what you want, period.
    My other favorite saying from someone on the board is " you can sleep in your car but you cant drive your house" !!!

Bajo
    2007 Audi S8 (daytona/black)
    2005 Mercedes G55 (designo graphite)

Duma it is nice to see a fellow from the Balkans here, welcome!

Bajo
    2007 Audi S8 (daytona/black)
    2005 Mercedes G55 (designo graphite)

I would choose the Koenigsegg...I find the desing like younger...I don't know...I just think that the desing of the Veyron is like for old people(just a thought, plz do not feel offended by this) you know, still it's a good looking car, just not for me.

Cheers

(HAHAHA talking like if I had the money to boy one...but someday...someday...