Thread: The new M5 in a small town

The new M5 in a small town

hi, a Little small town in sweden called "Örebro" alwso have the new BMW M5
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	m5.jpg 
Views:	570 
Size:	14.1 KB 
ID:	2693  
    // Viktor

its so amateur to white out number plates. There is no need, hardly any magazines ever do it.

R+C

Originally posted by Nordschleife
    its so amateur to white out number plates. There is no need, hardly any magazines ever do it.

R+C

So? Enjoy the picture..dont bullshit it how i did it
    // Viktor

It really really helps if the picture is in focus.

Sorry, a blurry badly framed picture that you have just squiggled on with a white marker tool to partially erase the number plate is not very interesting to look at.

What you have posted is not 'enjoyable', its a badly framed, badly taken, out of focus snap that you have lackadaisically squiggled on. OK?

Now there are quite a few people on this site who know how to take good photographs, I am sure if you asked, you could get some very helpful advice.

R+C

Sorry, a blurry badly framed picture that you have just squiggled on with a white marker tool to partially erase the number plate is not very interesting to look at.

What you have posted is not 'enjoyable', its a badly framed, badly taken, out of focus snap that you have lackadaisically squiggled on. OK?

Now there are quite a few people on this site who know how to take good photographs, I am sure if you asked, you could get some very helpful advice.

R+C

Ok,I picked that one of picture beacuse I wat to show what örebro has, the picture really suck, I know
    // Viktor

R+C
    God shut the hell up. He happened to spot the car so he took it with his camera phone, do you expect him to carry around a SLR digital camera everywhere he goes?

Good job on blanking the numberplate too, some people actually do care about the security of their cars, especially a currently rare car like the M5, it would be too easy to track down for thiefs if the numberplates were all over the internet.
    '04 S55 AMG Kompressor

Originally posted by v8amg
    God shut the hell up. He happened to spot the car so he took it with his camera phone, do you expect him to carry around a SLR digital camera everywhere he goes?

Good job on blanking the numberplate too, some people actually do care about the security of their cars, especially a currently rare car like the M5, it would be too easy to track down for thiefs if the numberplates were all over the internet.
    Go and worry about the sky falling on you. If thieves want your car, they will get it.
    If that is the best that can be done with a mobile phone cam, then its a bloody wonderful arguement against cameras in mobile phones. Fortunately, you can take decent pictures with a mobile phone, its just that this isn't one of them.
    All this blanking of car registration numbers is pure paranoia, how often do you see it in newspapers, or magazines, it happens from time to time on TV but that is because of the need to protect evidence and rights in the event of a prosecution. For all practical purposes it is pointless.
    And where do you live that an M5 is rare?

R+C

Go and worry about the sky falling on you. If thieves want your car, they will get it.
    If that is the best that can be done with a mobile phone cam, then its a bloody wonderful arguement against cameras in mobile phones. Fortunately, you can take decent pictures with a mobile phone, its just that this isn't one of them.
    All this blanking of car registration numbers is pure paranoia, how often do you see it in newspapers, or magazines, it happens from time to time on TV but that is because of the need to protect evidence and rights in the event of a prosecution. For all practical purposes it is pointless.
    And where do you live that an M5 is rare?

R+C

In Örebro, sweden
    // Viktor

cool. next time try to stay focus and stop your hands from shaking when you take a picture ;-)) ps. M5 rocks.
    if you have a rotten, unloved Audi RS2 or a Mazda 323 GT-R - drop me a line :)