Thread: Video Editing?

Video Editing?

How many of you guys and gals here on these boards are into video editing either for free or for pay.
    What kind of editing suites do you use?
    What kind of cameras and stuff do you use also?

I myself enjoy doing video editing. I currently have a Apple PowerMac G5 with dual 2 Gig process and I am running Final Cut Pro HD as my editing suite. I currently am using a Canon GL2 camer and have easy access to a XLRs also by Canon.
    I thought this would be a interesting to see after seeing Kurts S4 Video.

Stuart
    (Returned) 2003 Mugello Blue RS6, Silver interior
    2005 Mallett CTS-V 007: long tube headers, race cam, exhaust, heads, intake, and suspension.
    2007 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited: 4.5 inch lift, 35 inch tires on 20's
    Wife's 2007 Chevrolet Suburban: 427, Corsa Exhaust

As you know I do.

But I don't have so much time at the moment, also the season is "performance car free" at the moment.

Uisng Sony DV camera, bulletcam and Adobe Premiere Pro.
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

In Europe its easier if you work with Avid products, the broadcasters are used to them.

R+C

Originally posted by Nordschleife
    In Europe its easier if you work with Avid products, the broadcasters are used to them.

R+C
    yep
    Same here some of the broadcaster friends I have say on there none live editing equipment they use Avid or SpeedRazor which is a In-Sync product.
    (Returned) 2003 Mugello Blue RS6, Silver interior
    2005 Mallett CTS-V 007: long tube headers, race cam, exhaust, heads, intake, and suspension.
    2007 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited: 4.5 inch lift, 35 inch tires on 20's
    Wife's 2007 Chevrolet Suburban: 427, Corsa Exhaust