Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: M Power Trip 2004 Report

Talking M Power Trip 2004 Report

Thanks for the comments, 296 views

I liked it!
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

quote from site: "We did stop to eat at a Burger King in Ingolstadt. Hmmm, Ingolstadt? Where they produce Audi? Well I didnt expect A3 wheels and two halfs of an Audi A3 inside the Burger King.
    Naturally we lost our appetite and left from there fast. "

What about this ey?

Greetz Johan

Very nice reading! thx for sharing...

It's true

Originally posted by freerider
    quote from site: "We did stop to eat at a Burger King in Ingolstadt. Hmmm, Ingolstadt? Where they produce Audi? Well I didnt expect A3 wheels and two halfs of an Audi A3 inside the Burger King.
    Naturally we lost our appetite and left from there fast. "

What about this ey?

Greetz Johan

Originally posted by Gustav
    It's true
    I was going to say thanks for a great story but now I feel like purchasing an A3 in little pieces and throw it at you.

Look at the junk on this site. He says he was with some Saudi prince with diplomatic immunity so they couldnt get a ticket.

Apparantly he had raced a Audi RS6 and Mercedes E55 AMG Kompressor and dusted them as well. The RS6 was an easy kill and the E55 AMG was not very easy but the M5 was clearly faster.
    The we see two elipsoid lights coming up fast. Haha, an Audi RS2! KSA ///M5 in the M3 CSL immideatly locked onto him and started chasing him and we followed closely behind. The M3 CSL soon overtook the RS2 at 230+ km/h and we realized that the RS2 driver was a bit knowledgable of racing as well, he always tried to be behind the M3 CSL to slipstream. From behind it looked very funny when KSA ///M5 changed lane everysecond trying to get rid of the RS2 slipstreaming behaviour. We were doing over 260 km/h when it suddenly a roadwork shows up. We have to panic brake from 260 km/h in the M3 E46 and we did not have DSC active so the tail started to go left and right so we had to let of the brake. But we didnt want to stop braking cimpletley either since we would crash then. We manage to sort out the situation and we implemented a rule that the DSC should be activated by the passenger always at higher speeds
    Easy kill: Audi S3. It is funny to see how fast all Audi drivers think they are. .
    KSA ///M5 have his M5 E39 there during the summer because it shoudl be tuned even more. It has according to KSA ///M5 aroudn 520 HP today and is running very well. I (Gustav) can attest to that since I have seen videos of KSA ///M5 racing SL55 AMG, Diablo, Vipers, Ferrari 550 etc and beating them all. This has happened and that is a fact. So some Nowack M5 E39 runs very well and KSA ///M5 is one of them. KSA ///M5 even told me when he raced a black Ferrari 550 Maranello several times, it ended up with that first the Maranello driver wanted to just switch cars with him, he was so impressed by the M5. When KSA//M5 refused he offered him a check with any amount. But of course KSA ///M5 kept his M5 since it is running so good
    WHat dorks!! This is what he is going to say next "Yea, My M3 just beat Both Ferrari F1 cars with Winter tires on them." "And I heard the Next M3 has 800hp and 1200 ft/lbs. And it weigs 2000 lbs with stock seats."
    http://kak.net/audi/audi-r8r.htm

Atlanta, Georgia and Ramat-Hasharon,Israel
    rs8,

those are all funked up stuff.

there are also some other stuff that made me laugh when i saw this post a while ago... i didnt want to write anything then... but what the h.....

when they raced to get to the burger king .....and when they Finally got there (proabably really hungry and ready to eat)...

they werent turned down by the quality of the food of BK - but rather from the leading brand in interior quality and design.

they also take this stuff so seriously... with their "easy kills"

i like both audi and bmw... but im an audi fan. will i turn down food because a bmw is on display at a "resturant"... no... ill probably sit inside the bimmer and eat (if was accessable)... i know its more comfortable than the seats at those fast food joints... ... IF ill even set foot in those horse-meat quality joints.

hypothetically speaking....
    hehe..
    "the other day my brother and i drove to Home Depot (for thoswho are unfamiliar - a hardware store)... and when we turned into park in the lot.. we saw a few bmws and mercs... we were just turned off and left immediately... we were so insulted that Home Depot would allow such a thing... my car is the best.. it should be able to park in a place where Only audis park."

as if his bmw car would be insulted that there was an audi inside.
    who are they trying to protect? its only a car. could be a peer pressure issue.. oh well.

also (im "guessing") its as if audi really boils thier blood.(we know why )

(we need an audi flag)

besides some of the jibrish, very nice pics and its all put together nicely. definately places that i'd want to see :bigeyes:some day. there are some great explainations of cars and tuners and even types of shocks for RUF.
    nice job.
    Last edited by RS4Ever; March 3rd, 2005 at 06:49.
    :thumb: Buckle Up and Enjoy The Ride.

Originally posted by R8isGreat
    Look at the junk on this site. He says he was with some Saudi prince with diplomatic immunity so they couldnt get a ticket.
    Which actually is true.

How do you know its true? Were you there? Did you talk to the Royal Saudi Prince? Did you contact the embasy and confirm it? Or did he just say it and have Saudi Guy in the car? I would think a member of the ROyal Family would be driving is something a little nicer than a hooked up M3. I just want to know why THAT statment is true, While the M3 beating Lambo's, Ferraris, and the Ferrari guy pledging to pay ANY amount of money to obtain this BMW is not.

Originally posted by R8isGreat
    How do you know its true? Were you there? Did you talk to the Royal Saudi Prince? Did you contact the embasy and confirm it? Or did he just say it and have Saudi Guy in the car?
    Calm down please. :eye:

I know Gustav at m5.com, and he is a personal friend.

And I have met the person with diplomatic immunity, no need to go into detail on who he is.
    But I know for a fact that he owns every M car except the M1, saving the best for last or something like that.

In fact, when we met once at Nürburgring, he was kind to invite me for a free M3 Driver's training when one of his friends couldn't make it.

So if you ask me, yes I'd say the information is pretty accurate.

I am Calm. No anger was ment in my message. All I am saying is that I have no way to confirm or deny this claim. I was not even challenging the claim that he was with a Prince. I mearly said

He said he was with a prince
    I just noticed all his anti Audi statments and thought with som many false claims, that may be one also.

I do however trust that If you say you have met this man, then the information about his companion is true. Again I never challenged this claim originally. No frustration or anger was ment in my asking you why you thought it was true.

Hahhha, you take all so seriously, i think it was just funny part of story when they couldn't eat because of Audi

Yea...I get worked up sometimes over people talikn trash. My bad.

Wow, some peoplke

Thanks for the nice ocmments!

Very nice and good written as usual, no racing with Johans M3 on the ring though?

Alex