Thread: Drifting with Golf carts :)

Drifting with Golf carts :)

Cool stuff!

Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

cool
    I could imagine it's a lot of fun!

greetz,

matteus
    '92 300E Biturbo
    '01 Alfa Romeo 147 2.0 Selespeed

Re: Drifting with Golf carts :)

Originally posted by quattro
    Cool stuff!

Thats cool. I have to say that at my golfclub im not that popular among the Rangers, cuse i always sliding my gofcart.

By the way its the onley Club in Sweden wher all can rent golfcarts. All other courses in Sweden you nead to have a handicapt diseabeld card to drive cart on track. Now that sucks cuse i enjoing driving cars
    "Learning by doing"

"It's racing, bullfighting and mountain climbing - the rest is just games"
    ..Hemingway..

Yeah I also enjoy driving them. But those stupid speed limiters on them!! Me and a friend of mine were doing a practice round and took a cart... we came at this huge downhill slope and I wacked it... Baam!! Limiter ... it could have gone till 60kph or even more

The acceleration with electro-powered cars can be quite fun from rest ... and I once made an oversteer turn on a really sideways farway ... got a warning from an senior member for that though

My club is having Scandinavian Masters 2005!!!
    So if anybody on the board is comming from abroad at this time and are enjoing golf im glad to help whit tickets and a grand tour

I usally do some work for free to suport the club at this events, and we had a few Scandinavian Master now and geting good at it. Its a reall folkfest with many great Golf players from Europa and USA and of course Sweden. Espessaly Jesper Parnevik is the PIMP dady in clothing. USA consider his style:MTM: he is accually not playing that good nowdays.

www.kungsangensgc.se
    "Learning by doing"

..Hemingway..

Originally posted by steve
    Yeah I also enjoy driving them. But those stupid speed limiters on them!! Me and a friend of mine were doing a practice round and took a cart... we came at this huge downhill slope and I wacked it... Baam!! Limiter ... it could have gone till 60kph or even more

The acceleration with electro-powered cars can be quite fun from rest ... and I once made an oversteer turn on a really sideways farway ... got a warning from an senior member for that though

Espesally when driving golfcarts in say Spains hilly courses in Malaga on those small slippery concret roads. I been damn close to wreck a few carts myself:MTM: :MTM: I guess i dream away and thing i am at Nurburgring and floring then to much
    "Learning by doing"

..Hemingway..