Thread: Pics: Cars of the future

Pics: Cars of the future

Volvo XC50

Polo Spider

VW Concept R

Chrysler 300C SRT, Convertible and Touring.

MB SL Copy? Caddy XLR

Renault Fluence Cabrio

Ugliest Porsche ever?

RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

Love the Concept R. Agree about the Porsche, maybe they're concentrating too much on the US market and designing fatter and fatter cars...

Luke what are you talking about man, I'm guessing that runs off of the Carrera GT Chassis and just because Porsche throws a couple of ideas out don't ramble on about how they're going more for the Americans. I'm guestimating that the American market buys anywhere from 2-3/5s of Porsche's cars? Just a estimation. Whats wrong with a fat car have you seen the 04 Viper on the SCCA(Sport Car Club of America) Unlimited Series, or the 04 Viper and the Corvettes in the GT Class at Le Mans, what did they do destroy the Porsches and the BMWs. I know everyone has an opinion but it makes me mad when someone says a comment in such a manor. But if they are looking at the American market to bad you can't change it because none of us have a voice to them, but all of us together maybe, only if it were a Porsche Forum they would care.

:king: