Thread: Keeping up with O.CT biz

Keeping up with O.CT biz

Sometimes it is a good to keep up with what our beloved tuners are doing to other Audi models.
    It seems that O.CT is selling K04 hybrid setups to the B5 S4 owners, and it appears that there is no difference in turbo characteristics from RS4 K04s. Interesting.

Click Me If You Wish To Check Story Out

re: Keeping up with O.CT biz

"cheers" nene

Thanks for keeping us abreast. As an owner thinking about tuner work, this is some interesting information.

FEVR

Very interesting...
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

First bad thing I have heard...well if it is true then that sucks...maybe strat was using regular K04's and not OCT's and telling people that they were OCT's..who knows?
    Bauer

07 A4 2.0T quattro STaSIS Challenge Package
    03 RS6 She will be missed
    01 S8
    01 S4 Stage 3 with KO4 turbos, RS4 intercoolers, Revolver cams, STaSIS close ratio gearbox, STaSIS rear LSD, STaSIS 4:1 center diff, STaSIS Motorsports, STaSIS front and rear race control arms, STaSIS motor mounts, Alcon 6 piston, Clutch Master stage 4 6 puck clutch, AWE fueling kit, RS4 bumperRecaro's.... etc, etc, etc

Things that make you go hmmmm.
    You never know what happened, but someone certainly screwed up.

WOW! That would be my very first visit to audiworld since the whole RS 6 bashing of last year. And you know what? I'm glad I don't go there more often. Twice is a year is plenty for me It is almost comical how quickly those call start calling out for blood! Amazing! Not even time for the guy to respond and everything from lawsuits to shutting the doors down has been posted!

I was very suprised to see Achtuning respond considering that at the So Cal/ Nor Cal event he was just saying how one guy on audiworld had all these guys worked up against him before he was even given a chance yet they'll do the same to a fellow tuner.

No, I think I'll continue to spend my time here where most of us have the maturity level of ones older than pre school.
    Ben