Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rs6 logoed mats Part:Deux

Anyone got photos of RS6 logo mats?

I might be interested if I could see them. At nearly $700 a set US, I need to see something to justify the cost.

I need to see something to justify the cost.
    I agree that twice the normal cost is a bit expensive but I look at it like this. I spent almost 90k on the car and I love every penny of the purchase. . One of the things I love the most about the RS6 is that there are so few of them...I hardley see anyothers....I love that. To me the mats woudl just add to that...there would be only 5 others in the US with the mats.....unless someone else outside the forum got them as well.
    Bauer

07 A4 2.0T quattro STaSIS Challenge Package
    03 RS6 She will be missed
    01 S8
    01 S4 Stage 3 with KO4 turbos, RS4 intercoolers, Revolver cams, STaSIS close ratio gearbox, STaSIS rear LSD, STaSIS 4:1 center diff, STaSIS Motorsports, STaSIS front and rear race control arms, STaSIS motor mounts, Alcon 6 piston, Clutch Master stage 4 6 puck clutch, AWE fueling kit, RS4 bumperRecaro's.... etc, etc, etc

re: Rs6 logoed mats Part:Deux

Klint

Thanks again for all your continuing work and consider me confirmed for the set. As we get closer to purchase time and you want my help, send me an IM so we can talk about what needs doing, location/shipping issues, package sizes, etc.

FEVR

Has anyone checked into having an embroidery place put it on the stock mats? They might be too thick but ??

logo'd mats

The RS6 logo'd mats not only have the RS6 logo, but they also have a different color piping around the edges...like US bound seats.

The problem with embroidery places, is that most of them will shy away from doing it, unless you have written permission from Audi to do so...and I'm too lazy to find a shady place!

About that pic...Klint, are you ordering the ones that look like the top pic or bottom pic?

Clint,

Count me in. My stock mats are pretty crudded up from the winter, so I'll have my casual mats and my formal mats! LOL What a luxury.

Finnus
    2001 S4 Silver Triptonik
    2003 RS 6 Muguello Blue

Re: logo'd mats

Originally posted by nene
    About that pic...Klint, are you ordering the ones that look like the top pic or bottom pic?

Everyone, the only mats I've ever seen are like on this photo.
    They have like a black leather edge all around.
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

Klint,
    Thank's for all your hard work and perserverance with the mat situation. I was talking to an Audi parts guy regarding the mats and he told me to get a Audi part number to see if he can get them from Germany, there is a possibility we can get them here as long as the part number is good and I can check on the price when he contacts Audi. Just a thought to save Klint alot of work. If that doesnt work and we cant get th part number I am definately in for the purchase thru you Klint.

Bajo

2007 Audi S8 (daytona/black)
    2005 Mercedes G55 (designo graphite)

Nene,

Well spotted!

I'm unaware of the mats differences...Can anyone confirm that there are two versions?

If there is only one ref # for the mats then I'll presume that there's only one type and the picture differences is down to lighting condition and/or pre-production example etc.

If there appears to be two different types of the same mat available, i.e Lighter Black Vs Darker Black and piping. I'll take each individual colour/spec request into account when ordering.

List update:

Bauer (Confirmed)
    RS6FEVR (confirmed)
    gregoryindiana (?)
    BlackRS6 (Confirmed)
    rs6w (Confirmed)
    highrustler (Confirmed)
    Nene(Confirmed)
    Finnus(Confirmed)
    Bajors6(Provisional)

I'm thinking the only carpet option in the states was the dark black. so the first pic with the black mats with white piping would probably work the best.

I'm still in for mats (Confirm me)

Been away from internet for a while.

I still want my mats.

I echo the thought that since the US only got black mats, the black mats with RS6 logo, and white piping are the way to go.

Not sure if you read my post. I have NEVER seen the white piping version in an RS6. The only picture with that version is the press picture.
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

must check color

My thoughts are if the mats are in the dark grey color, it won't match well with the black carpet that is already laid down throughout the whole car.
    Even if it has the RS6 logo, the carpet color won't match and look kind of odd.

We must check which carpet color it truly is, so we know if we can go ahead with this.

Sorry for the extra labor Klint...

Eric,

I did read your post...just needed it to be confirmed since it's unlikely the dealership will know and we have quite a few board members in Europe with Rs6s who might of been able to confirm what their mats are like.

Nene,

I'll get to work on that, I can't say when I'll know for sure since I'm busy outside of the weekends and it'll definitely require some homework on behalf of the parts guy.

List update:

Bauer (Confirmed)
    RS6FEVR (confirmed)
    gregoryindiana (confirmed)
    BlackRS6 (Confirmed)
    rs6w (Confirmed)
    highrustler (Confirmed)
    Nene(Confirmed)
    Finnus(Confirmed)
    Bajors6(Provisional)

Bajors6,

Any news on finding the ref #'s are coming along? Any success?

Klint,

I have not found anyone that can get me the part #'s yet.
    I will keep the board posted if any changes come about.

Bajors6
    2007 Audi S8 (daytona/black)
    2005 Mercedes G55 (designo graphite)

Klint:

I am a new member of the forum adn would love to get on the list for the Logo mats, provided they can be had in Black. What do you need from me?

Originally posted by mbrooks1956
    Klint:

I am a new member of the forum adn would love to get on the list for the Logo mats, provided they can be had in Black. What do you need from me?
    Brooks welcome aboard

All I need for now is your honest word that you'll commit yourself to the mats since i'll be paying for the none refundable deposit myself.

At a later date, once the list is finalised and some idea of pricing for p&p is sorted... i'll be pm'ing those people my details to start sending those cheques over....i wont cash them in untill the mats arrive at the dealer which is approx. 6-8 weeks from putting down the deposit.

I wont be making any profit from it, so it's all for a good cause.

You have my word that I am good for one set of Black mats, and you also have my thanks for organising the purchase.