Thread: Trolling

Hybrid View

Trolling

Hi everyone, finally got registered here.

Building a manual rs6 avant and figured I’d share the project here. Have 2 Daytona rs6’s currently, one of which is being parted out at 172k, the other is a one owner 117k car with a black interior and a blown turbo.

Third car car is an s6 that I bought last weekend. Wrapped in nardo gray.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	52EB1B9E-253F-49A1-A1BE-08F69B5DE2E5.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	142.8 KB 
ID:	18825

Fair warning. This thread won’t be for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by 8520 View Post
    Hi everyone, finally got registered here.

Building a manual rs6 avant and figured I’d share the project here. Have 2 Daytona rs6’s currently, one of which is being parted out at 172k, the other is a one owner 117k car with a black interior and a blown turbo.

Third car car is an s6 that I bought last weekend. Wrapped in nardo gray.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	52EB1B9E-253F-49A1-A1BE-08F69B5DE2E5.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	142.8 KB 
ID:	18825

Fair warning. This thread won’t be for everyone.
    Nice! Is the Nardo gray the one getting the transplant, or is that just another avant? I'm the one that has been talking to you about the spare and pump just FYI, local PNW.

Quote Originally Posted by rah View Post
    Nice! Is the Nardo gray the one getting the transplant, or is that just another avant? I'm the one that has been talking to you about the spare and pump just FYI, local PNW.
    Nardo will be getting the transplant.

Its funny to me how many people with rs6’s I’ve met now that I’m parting one out and also a bit more involved in the community. I’ve seen 5 or so in the last week it seems.

As for the spare and pump, snatch it up quick. I don’t see me having this car more than 2-3 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by 8520 View Post
    Nardo will be getting the transplant.

Its funny to me how many people with rs6’s I’ve met now that I’m parting one out and also a bit more involved in the community. I’ve seen 5 or so in the last week it seems.

As for the spare and pump, snatch it up quick. I don’t see me having this car more than 2-3 weeks
    Nice, this will be cool once done, can't to see the finished product! I owned mine for 3 years now only met/talk to an RS6 owner once since then lol, but lately it has been picking up. I can meet you up next week, probably Wednesday or Thursday since ill be going up north to visit some family. Let me know if that works for you and best time of the day on PM here or on messenger.

Sup Dre, glad you made it over here. I've been following your thread on audizine.
    -Mike-
    03 RS6 Mugello/Ivory #905565
    01 S4 Casa/sport/6spd