Thread: The beast is back baby!!!

Hybrid View

The beast is back baby!!!

Just gonna put this out there..... this project was severely delayed because multiple vendors simply couldn't get their shit together. Completely out of my hands but we're good now, it's back in my possession and running very nicely. Dialing in the tune now.

The back story is long... very long. Pretty much got fucked over a few times and had to throw unnecessary money to fix vendor issues that wouldn't step up to the plate when they knew it was their fault. I don't even wanna think about it anymore and just want to move forward with this car, in my hands, from here on out. I now have more time to play with it as I sold one of my businesses. So that is where i'm at today.

As of right now, everything is working correctly other than it over boosted once on me when I kinda laid into it a few days after driving it to get the fuel trims set.... went into limp home mode of course lol. Cleared that code and all is well, waiting on a smoke tester/boost leak tester to show up and i'll go from there with logs. Part throttle is fucking nuts in this thing, it is really quick or i miss driving it hahaha. New TCU tune really compliments the crazy converter now, raised the shift points a bit. I'm hopeful and confident all the new prototype parts will hold. Zero codes from the whole car right now... We'll see how she does!

BTW I Picked up a B8 S4 and a C6 S6 in the process of waiting on all these fucks to finish the RS lol. Ugh...

Here is what she looks like so far... still have a few more exterior things to do and then the interior is getting some love as well. Feels good to daily this thing again

BB GT28's w/ Tial Wastegates, Full 3" Open Exhaust, Wagners, Billet Triple Disk Converter, Built Trans, Exedy Friction Disks, ECU/TCU Tuned, 450/AEM400/1000cc/AFPR, E85, R8 Coils, Nubcake Tuned. Fastest RS6 in the USA :)

BB GT28's w/ Tial Wastegates, Full 3" Open Exhaust, Wagners, Billet Triple Disk Converter, Built Trans, Exedy Friction Disks, ECU/TCU Tuned, 450/AEM400/1000cc/AFPR, E85, R8 Coils, Nubcake Tuned. Fastest RS6 in the USA :)

Does your signature represent the current state? If so, that sounds pretty sweet. What kind of power is it putting down with the GT28's?

love those tail lights. can't seem to find them now.

Would love to see some pics of the GT28's. Did you you the "Eliminator" turbos from ATP?

Congrats and welcome back on the crazy train!
    Current: Black Pearl Metallic Effect/Ebony, RNS-E, Euro + pedals, oCarbon, Hotchkiss Front & Rear Sway Bars, Koni Yellow's

They're SRM's new ball bearing GT28's, All i gotta say is upgrade to tial wastegates right away. OEM gates wont work with them. Had to drop the motor out a few times over this turbo shit but it's all good now. Power level? Not sure yet...

Boost leak tested it with smoke the other day and she's solid. So now we're going to play with the tune Tuesday and address the overboost code. it's only doing it under heavy load like on the freeway... goes right into get home safe mode lol.

On the tails, i think i got the last set... i wasn't fond of them on the blue but i think my car makes them work with the black wheels, aggressive wing and diffuser.

I still gotta put on the side skirts and i may change the front lip to something else i think will look better.

So, just a feeler here, if anyone wants to purchase this beast please send me a PM. It truly is a no expense spared beast with custom parts and rare items I've imported. It needs nothing but a few small things here and there if your nit picky. I'm probably going to do a full sale add but any serious buyers can PM me in the mean time.

Pretty much EVERYTHING is new haha. Turn key hot rod.

Got my second revision of this intake done, first one was just to big being 4” all the way.... this utilizes the stock mafs ...who loves turbo noises!?!

Also, launched it off the 2 step for the first time today and holllyyy shiiii hold on lol

Gonna fine tune the car with these puppies this week, then try to make it to a track...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	05E45C4F-DDA7-48AE-8772-B282003C295B.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	134.5 KB 
ID:	18834