Just gonna put this out there..... this project was severely delayed because multiple vendors simply couldn't get their shit together. Completely out of my hands but we're good now, it's back in my possession and running very nicely. Dialing in the tune now.

The back story is long... very long. Pretty much got fucked over a few times and had to throw unnecessary money to fix vendor issues that wouldn't step up to the plate when they knew it was their fault. I don't even wanna think about it anymore and just want to move forward with this car, in my hands, from here on out. I now have more time to play with it as I sold one of my businesses. So that is where i'm at today.

As of right now, everything is working correctly other than it over boosted once on me when I kinda laid into it a few days after driving it to get the fuel trims set.... went into limp home mode of course lol. Cleared that code and all is well, waiting on a smoke tester/boost leak tester to show up and i'll go from there with logs. Part throttle is fucking nuts in this thing, it is really quick or i miss driving it hahaha. New TCU tune really compliments the crazy converter now, raised the shift points a bit. I'm hopeful and confident all the new prototype parts will hold. Zero codes from the whole car right now... We'll see how she does!

BTW I Picked up a B8 S4 and a C6 S6 in the process of waiting on all these fucks to finish the RS lol. Ugh...

Here is what she looks like so far... still have a few more exterior things to do and then the interior is getting some love as well. Feels good to daily this thing again