Just listed some fresh parts that might be of interest.

https://www.ebay.com/usr/europartspipeline (free shipping)

Even better prices when sold direct to avoid eBay seller fees.

Don't see it listed or need something else?
Just about everything needed for the RS6 (and most Euro/Import cars) is on hand or available same or next day to ship out.
I stock dealer only items, such as hardware/fasteners, hoses, hose clamps and gaskets, and more. And quality aftermarket parts, such as Gemi (German) Euro hose clamps, OE sealants, etc.
These parts are often the only way to round out what most service kits lack - even the ones that say everything is included.

Prices are competitive and usually the best available. All parts are new and carry factory warranties. Some parts qualify for doubling the warranty to (2) years. My OE brake kits qualify.

Need advice or tech tips? As a long term RS6 owner and Pro Technician/Mechanic who's serviced/repaired many of these cars have a number of insights that can aid in providing the exact parts these cars need. Of course this forum is a great resource in itself.

Feel free to call or text 541.513.0801 for the quickest response. I can also be reached via eBay messages. Of course will keep an eye on this thread as well.

Happy Spring everyone