Thread: Bilsteins as a DRC replacement ? Your help will be appreciated.

Bilsteins as a DRC replacement ? Your help will be appreciated.

I´ve been thinking on a replacement for the DRC, wanted to go the Koni Super Sport route, as suggested in this forum, only to discover that The Tire RacK, Europa Parts, and others don´t send them to México, for reasons unknown to me. i was reading a post the other day by G2 and DHall1 where mention was made of a Bilstein option by G2, who seems to know quite a bit on the subject, if so, would you be kind enough to enlight me on that option ?, or do you know of a serious supplier whom to order from ? Thank you in advance.

H&R Coilovers are a nice option also...
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Thanks Iswing, but price is a consideration. I would like to get something similar to Koni´s Super Sport that require no modifications ( Bilsteins, maybe ?)and could
    be shipped to Mexico City. I would buy coil overs only as a last resort. I´ll try to find if the shocks of a 4.2 S8 will fit.

Check ecstuning.com

Have you checked this web site?

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-bilstein...47-086937~bil/

It shows these as back ordered but does have the part number and even asked that you call.

Cheers,

Mark

ive had bilsteins pss9s on my rs6 for a while and the ride is smooth and I never had issues with rubbing even with 20in wheels