Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: And now for something completely different!...

Thanks for the update. Similar experience with my Model S over 3 years and no maintenance issues. Had to change a tire because I found a small leak due to a nail, that was it.
    There are 4 Model 3 samples at the company I work for. We are only 25 in the office, of which 4 right now are Teslas. A couple of more are being discussed, possibly Model X.

In the past month I added a 2019 G550 and 2019 M5Competition to my fleet. This week I have been driving the RS6. She was resting for 3 weeks, and I was itching to take it out.

Quote Originally Posted by nene View Post
    Thanks for the update. Similar experience with my Model S over 3 years and no maintenance issues. Had to change a tire because I found a small leak due to a nail, that was it.
    There are 4 Model 3 samples at the company I work for. We are only 25 in the office, of which 4 right now are Teslas. A couple of more are being discussed, possibly Model X.

In the past month I added a 2019 G550 and 2019 M5 Competition to my fleet. This week I have been driving the RS6. She was resting for 3 weeks, and I was itching to take it out.
    Good to know that your Tesla has also been trouble-free.

One thing I gave up with the Tesla was uniqueness. There are LOTS of Model 3s out there, even if the Performance version remains comparatively rare. Probably one of the reasons I bought relatively unique-looking wheels and opted to have the "Dual Motor" badge with the red underline added that had been missing at delivery. Those items plus the CF spoiler (that was also missing at delivery - they had supplier issues) are just enough to set my car apart visually from most of the others out there.

Congrats on the new rides!

How do you like the M5 Competition so far? Seems like it's essentially a better RS6, honestly...

Saw a great review on this today on BBC's "top gear" Check it out if you fancy looking into it.(season 27, episode 2)
    It pretty much echoes my own personal opinion, (not that it means anything, just is a good realistic test and comparison) Can't deny they aren't coming and the tech does excite me, just a few more years to perfect them and maybe one day I might join you in a form or electric power, maybe......
    2010 XC90 exec, winter machine (V8 of course)
    2004 RS6 official Canadian edition, Daytona grey, (best colour!), summer edition
    2011 Q7 TDI, general alrounder

Quote Originally Posted by fukinavit View Post
    Saw a great review on this today on BBC's "top gear" Check it out if you fancy looking into it.(season 27, episode 2)
    It pretty much echoes my own personal opinion, (not that it means anything, just is a good realistic test and comparison) Can't deny they aren't coming and the tech does excite me, just a few more years to perfect them and maybe one day I might join you in a form or electric power, maybe......
    Yep, saw that.

Performance figures aside, even Chris Harris said that the Model 3 DOES have what it takes to attract A4/3-Series/C-Class intenders.