Thread: Front rotors RS6 OEM + new struts

Front rotors RS6 OEM + new struts

As the title says fr RS6 OEM fr rotors these measure 34.5 and are just about perfect $400+shipping. Also all 4 new OEM DRC struts $300+ shipping. Don't ask how much shipping is because I will not stand in line at the PO for one and a half hrs. and then have some one say that's too much. I will charge what the PO charges me and provide receipt. I bought these as back up but have since sold the car. PMs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1219.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	88.9 KB 
ID:	18762   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1220.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	102.8 KB 
ID:	18763  

PM, Sent.

Thanks.

Where are you located ?

rotors

Quote Originally Posted by 04rs6cdn View Post
    Where are you located ?
    I am in Nor Cal

Pm sent. Thanks

Damn, 1.5hrs in line at a post office? Only PO for hundreds of miles or something?
    -Mike-
    03 RS6 Mugello/Ivory #905565
    01 S4 Casa/sport/6spd

Does anyone have an email for Rick? I told him I'd take the rotors in some PM's we had back and forth, just need his paypal address, but it doesn't look like he's been online since Feb 1.

Quote Originally Posted by davej View Post
    Does anyone have an email for Rick? I told him I'd take the rotors in some PM's we had back and forth, just need his paypal address, but it doesn't look like he's been online since Feb 1.
    I remember your post. As I said the price is $400+shipping, which is probably $100 or so. I only pulled a rough quote from USPS web site. If you deff want to buy them I'll get a firm price and let you know. I'll ship when your Pp CLEARS MY BANK.

Quote Originally Posted by RS6 rick View Post
    I remember your post. As I said the price is $400+shipping, which is probably $100 or so. I only pulled a rough quote from USPS web site. If you deff want to buy them I'll get a firm price and let you know. I'll ship when your Pp CLEARS MY BANK.
    Hi Rick, If you get a moment, please check your private messages from me again, I have agreed to send you a prepaid shipping label and understand it won't ship until paypal clears your bank. I just need to know what paypal address to send you the funds. If it's easier, please call me. My number is in your PM.
    Thanks.
    Dave

Sorry for the confusion and delay. As I've never done this before, just to be clear the pre paid label will cover all the shipping cost ? Address to send shipping label to Rick Mayer 106 Avaline Ct Folsom CA 95630 email address; atlast44@comcast.net
    Last edited by RS6 rick; February 19th, 2019 at 23:13.