Thread: Anyone in the PNW for a timing belt service recommendation...

Anyone in the PNW for a timing belt service recommendation...

Hi there,

Anyone in the Pacific Northwest has a recommendation for a shop or a certain person for a timing belt service? Even someone on here that wants to do it and has done it before? I don't have the experience and the specialty tools required for that but i would love to see it or help if someone on here does that kind of service on the side. I rather pay someone good and knowledgeable here or at a good shop then going to the dealership to be honest.

it is not for another couple of month but i rather know ahead of time and plan.

thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by rah View Post
    Hi there,

Anyone in the Pacific Northwest has a recommendation for a shop or a certain person for a timing belt service? Even someone on here that wants to do it and has done it before? I don't have the experience and the specialty tools required for that but i would love to see it or help if someone on here does that kind of service on the side. I rather pay someone good and knowledgeable here or at a good shop then going to the dealership to be honest.

it is not for another couple of month but i rather know ahead of time and plan.

thank you.
    I had mine done at University for $1600 but I provided most of the parts.

canyon works at Barrier Audi in Bellevue in the service dept.
    I can't speak for him if he can hook you up for a dealio.

AMD might be another option in Weedinville, er, Woodinville...
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    I had mine done at University for $1600 but I provided most of the parts.

canyon works at Barrier Audi in Bellevue in the service dept.
    I can't speak for him if he can hook you up for a dealio.

AMD might be another option in Weedinville, er, Woodinville...
    Cool thank you for that, i will look at those options and see if i can get a hold of Canyon. I did not even think about Addict Motorsports on that one, thanks for the reminder as well!

Did you ever get your T belt situation handled? PM me if you need help

I used Hillside imports in Oregon for my 2.7T and the RS6. Great Experience.

Quote Originally Posted by canyon View Post
    Did you ever get your T belt situation handled? PM me if you need help
    Sorry i haven't got back on here in a while. No i have not, it was kind of a plan ahead situation, are you a tech/or have the experience with it?

Quote Originally Posted by cruzanrs6 View Post
    I used Hillside imports in Oregon for my 2.7T and the RS6. Great Experience.
    Thank you for the heads up on that! i actually heard of that hillside Imports, i'll consider it!

I might be able to give you a hand this spring or early summer depending on your time frame. Running about 4 projects at once right now.
    2003 White RS6 2013 Midnight Blue S5
    2013 Daytona RS5 2x944 Turbo's 1974 911 w/'91 3.6ltr motor
    Roy, WA

Quote Originally Posted by hahnmgh63 View Post
    I might be able to give you a hand this spring or early summer depending on your time frame. Running about 4 projects at once right now.
    Thank you so much for that! I will definitely let you know on that, it should be right around then that it will be due, depending on the mileage i put on the car until then. It is not my DD but has been my winter warrioir for the past 3 weeks with the snow in the area that is for sure! $ projects at once, braver man then i am, struggling with two at the moment...

If Eugene isn't too far south, there's Cascade AutoWerkes. Small city prices.
    They (I) have done a number of RS6 timing belt jobs, up to including engine out repairs. Most RS's come in from Portland/Vancouver area and north.
    Cheers, G2/Gary
    C5-RS6/KWV3/Revo/H20 Inj./Custom BBK/Custom cooling/CNC arms \ VW Touareg V10 \ B7A4 2.0T Avant \ Mk1 Callaway Scirocco \ audirs6parts@gmail.com / www.oilpro.myamsoil.com

Quote Originally Posted by G2 View Post
    If Eugene isn't too far south, there's Cascade AutoWerkes. Small city prices.
    They (I) have done a number of RS6 timing belt jobs, up to including engine out repairs. Most RS's come in from Portland/Vancouver area and north.
    Cool thank you, i'll keep it in mind for sure. I have someone locally that will most likely be doing the job. Thanks again!

I'll be doing mine this spring as well, sounds like we need to have a timing belt GTG.
    -Mike-
    03 RS6 Mugello/Ivory #905565
    01 S4 Casa/sport/6spd

Quote Originally Posted by kruat View Post
    I'll be doing mine this spring as well, sounds like we need to have a timing belt GTG.
    Haha, that sounds about right!