Thread: RS6A Update

Threaded View

RS6A Update

I have put almost 10K miles on the RS6A since purchasing it from Steve a couple of years ago. My daily driver is the 6 speed S6 but I have taken the RS on a few road trips, C & Cs, PVGP and drove it daily while the S6 was having electrical issues. It is the 11th Audi that I've owned and by far the *most* reliable. Several people have asked for "dibs" when I'm ready to sell but there's really nothing else that I'd want. As I mentioned in the other RS Avant thread (sorry, didn't mean to threadjack), Scott Kehoe, president of AoA saw the car at the Grand Opening of the local dealership and was impressed enough to mention it in his speech.

I have not driven a stock RS6 so I can't make a comparison but having driven both auto and 6 speed (swapped) C5 S6s, I will say that there is a huge difference in the character of the car.

Hopefully I've attached a photo, I'll try to add a few more to my album. I forgot to mention that AoA brought a Sport Quattro (swb) and an E-Tron LeMans car. I'll post those pictures as well.

So I was wondering, in addition to Dave's newest project, how many RS6 Avant conversions are out there? I am aware of Rory's and Neil's but I suspect there are a few more.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS6.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	18726  
    '02 RS6 Avant conversion
    '03 S8 Avus
    '89 964