Thread: My RS6 on eBay

My RS6 on eBay

Guys, I just listed my car on eBay. It’s a very clean, late production VIN with some great upgrades. KW V3’s, Hotchkis sway bars, new pads/rotors, Milltek stainless exhaust

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2003-Audi-R...EAAOSwsJBb532N

Comes with an extra set of oem wheels/tires and other than the few things I mentioned in the listing, it needs nothing.

Priced to sell and I'm open to offers.

Car located in Westerville, OH.

Dead beat bidder, of course. And I was willing to let it go fairly cheap at $17,000. All suspension work was done less than 800 miles ago, and I even forgot to mention all new control arms on the front too. I really, really don’t like the automatic. Still can’t believe Audi only sold it that way. So, no buyer = manual swap. And as a friend said, “where can you buy 450hp for under $20k?”

I can’t sell my swapped one for 17.5k although I have only listed it once....if you need some swap parts let me know. I have everything but the steveken kit.

Sending pm.

If you're interested in a manual conversion adapter kit, I now have a couple in stock. PM me if interested.
    2012 Q7 TDI S-Line - 2010 GTI - 2007 A3 3.2 S-Line - 2003 RS6
    2001 Honda S2000 - 1977 Honda CBR 750-F2 - 1965 GMC 1500 WideSide

Quote Originally Posted by SteveKen View Post
    If you're interested in a manual conversion adapter kit, I now have a couple in stock. PM me if interested.
    Steve I gave your email to another RS6 owner on FB he is performing the swap and will require your kit. Mine has been working perfect.