Hi everyone,

I am looking to see if any of you are running the 034 Motorsports performance ECU Software linked below, as well as their "Tip Chip" software? pros, cons etc... ? The numbers look good especially on the torque gain. Anything i ever had from them was really good for any of my cars outside of one dogbone mount on my MKIV R32 that snapped while driving, reason unknown...

Also, if i do go ahead and proceed with this, any recommendation to add to the car due to the torque and power increase? I was thinking on replacing the motor mounts.

https://store.034motorsport.com/c5-a...8-biturbo.html

https://store.034motorsport.com/c5-a...e-upgrade.html

Thank you!

transcript;

034Motorsport is proud to offer our C5 Audi RS6 Stage Tuning Software for the 4.2L Biturbo V8 Engine found in the 2003-2004 Audi RS6 Quattro!

Through optimization of the factory ECU's boost, fueling, and timing maps, the 034Motorsport 4.2T Stage 1 Tune is able to safely provide increased horsepower and torque, as well as a much broader powerband. 034Motorsport's engineers have also addressed other shortcomings of the factory calibrations by increasing the rev limit to 6,800 RPM, and refining part-throttle mapping for improved drivability.
With the 034Motorsport C5 Audi RS6 Stage 1 Tune, you can expect faster acceleration, increased peak horsepower, huge increases in low-end and midrange torque, improved throttle response, and a much broader powerband!
This tune was developed in-house by 034Motorsport's expert calibrator, and was thoroughly tested on the street, track, and dyno before release.
Stage 1 Peak Horsepower & Torque:
Stock: 450 Horsepower / 415 Foot-Pounds of Torque
Stage 1: 515 Horsepower / 580 Foot-Pounds of Torque
Stage 1 Peak Horsepower & Torque Gains Under Curve:
133 Horsepower Increase at 4,250 RPM
165 Foot-Pounds of Torque Increase at 4,250 RPM
Features:
Developed In-House on the Street, Track, and 034Motorsport's Chassis Dyno
Optimized Boost, Timing & Fueling Maps for Increased Horsepower & Torque with 91 Octane Fuel
Peak Boost Increased to 17.5 PSI
93 Octane & 100 Octane Tunes Available Upon Request
Increased Rev Limiter to 6,800 RPM (034Motorsport C5 Audi RS6 Tiptronic TCU "Tip Chip" Upgrade Recommended)
Speed Limiter (Governor) Removed
Improved Throttle Response & Power Delivery
Refined Throttle Mapping for Part Throttle Drivability
Increased Fuel Economy
Compatible Vehicles:
2003-2004 Audi RS6 4.2T (C5)
Note: Stage 2 offers the same HP and TQ gains as Stage 1 while allowing for aftermarket downpipes or cats.

Installation:
Option 1: Flashed directly through your vehicle's existing OBD-II Diagnostic Port by 034Motorsport.
Option 2: Flashed directly through your vehicle's existing OBD-II Diagnostic Port by you, using the PL34 Handheld Flash-Loader. You will receive a free second map with purchase of a PL34 Handheld Flash-Loader! (Sold Separately)

Wheel Horsepower Dyno Plot | 91 Octane | Stage 1 Tune for C5 Audi RS6 4.2T: