Thread: There is no replacement!

There is no replacement!

So, been looking around for a replacement for the 2 beasts I still have. Thing 1 is getting temperamental, $4800 at the shop (Stones German Garage) in Seattle who has been awesome keeping her running. Then turn signals quit...ok, even I can still do that. Then DOA when I had to go to work, HVAC ran the fan all night apparently.

Anyways, wifey losing confidence and wanting something new. Can't find anything even close to this for less than 50k. Drove a 2015 S6...nice, quick...HATE the damn interface that pops up and down, and it doesn't excite the soul.

Wifey drove a 2015 E63 AMG....called it "slow"...found some threads that confirmed it. She wants instant power with no trouble.

Any ideas?

Ordered a climate control unit to hopefully fix my troubles...

In the mean time, these two beasts have been my only daily drivers for the last 3 years !!

12-13 S8

easy under 50k best buy

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    12-13 S8

easy under 50k best buy
    Yep. 2013-2014 (2012 was Euro only?)

Grabbed my 13 for $42k. I LOVE this car. Black on Black, with B&O and Carbon Interior...Just got it back yesterday from my tuner. Stage 2, it made 595/695 at the wheels...car is stupid and the wife can drove it like it's a Toyota Camry...I can't think of any car I want now...
    2013 Audi S8

3rd on that. I’m stage one and something this big shouldn’t be this quick and fast.

Thanks guys...I'll check it out. Hope wife doesn't think it is too big.....giggity ��

Quote Originally Posted by 905084 View Post
    Drove a 2015 S6...nice, quick...HATE the damn interface that pops up and down, and it doesn't excite the soul.
    Alfa Romeo Gulia Quadrifoglio? If 505 HP and a hot bod doesn't excite your soul, you may be dead.

Went with a 2015 P85D with all the options....ludacris ....5700 miles and a warranty......for the wife....in the meantime, the struggles continue....