Thread: Help with VIN Compilation

Help with VIN Compilation

I know that "VIN Compilation" was started a while ago, and a lot of work has gone into it, but having become an RS6 owner within the last year I had a curiosity to see how unique my ride was. While AofA could only provide me with the number of cars with the same exterior/interior option, I wanted a little more information. So I took to looking at the internet for other RS6s and the option combos out there. Forums, Craigslist, eBay, Autotrader, Poctra, etc

Well the list I have is certainly far from being definitive and has lots of holes, I tracked the vehicles by Location, VIN, Color, Interior, Trim, Warm Weather, NAV, SEE, 6 speed swap, Price (What it was listed for, or sold at auction), Mileage and the date of the posting.

I am asking for any help to fill in the blanks or correcting errors, which I am sure are there, and have included the Google Docs link

Thanks in advance

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

905565-- blue/sliver, but no carbon or hot weather, and has nav. (Rns-e now) Current mileage is 63k. Located in Longview, WA. But, I did buy it in '14 with 43k on her. I paid 22.5k for it in '14.
    -Mike-
    03 RS6 Mugello/Ivory #905565
    01 S4 Casa/sport/6spd

Quote Originally Posted by kruat View Post
    905565-- blue/sliver, but no carbon or hot weather, and has nav. (Rns-e now) Current mileage is 63k. Located in Longview, WA. But, I did buy it in '14 with 43k on her. I paid 22.5k for it in '14.
    Has been updated, thank you

904848, Palo Alto, CA Black/black, hot weather package, 133K on the odometer.
    First RS6 totaled at 142K. Now donor for S6 Avant project. Daily driver: Sepang Blue 2016 S6. Black optics, sport package. #2 Black on Black, Level 10 and Koni, Eclipse Nav + Sirius, 034 Motorsports ECU and TCU tune.

Quote Originally Posted by papadoc View Post
    904848, Palo Alto, CA Black/black, hot weather package, 133K on the odometer.
    This has been added to the list, thank you

So AFAIK, DHALL1 is the holder of "the 2003 US RS6" list that I had and was handed down to me from 3 others.

Edit:
    I see what you did there.
    It was challenging/difficult to obtain data as people are private and only wanted to enjoy the car.

Edit 2x:
    905355, Avus/black, No SEE, all US RS6 came with Nav, Warm Weather package;
    Added RNS-E, all weather mats, 1 of 4 made - aluminum paddle shifters, Plus pedals,
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    So AFAIK, DHALL1 is the holder of "the 2003 US RS6" list that I had and was handed down to me from 3 others.Edit:I see what you did there.It was challenging/difficult to obtain data as people are private and only wanted to enjoy the car.Edit 2x:905355, Avus/black, No SEE, all US RS6 came with Nav, Warm Weather package;Added RNS-E, all weather mats, 1 of 4 made - aluminum paddle shifters, Plus pedals,
    I know the original list was started to track things like tranny failure. I started my list to track basic information about color, factory options, etc. in no way did I intend to step on the work of others which I know is very time consuming. My list is just an attempt to gather info on the uniqueness of my vehicle. Thanks for your help

Portland, OR
    Red/Black
    Carbon
    Warm - Yes
    Nav - No
    SEE - Yes
    MT - 6SPD
    Price - $17,500
    Miles - 82,000

Gypsum, CO
    silver/BlackCarbon
    Warm yes
    Nav No
    $25,000

I know some are concerned about privacy etc but I like this format. Interesting to see where all the Beasts are hiding.

DKP

Oh yea who Bought the good wood green RS6 in Rifle?

Just to clarify some of the categories listed:

If the car has the factory option of Warm Weather, NAV, SEE it has been marked by an "x", if it does not have the option it has been marked with an "n". If it was undetermined it was left blank.

The price noted is the price it was offered for sale at or what an auction closed at

The date listed is the latest posting for a vehicle.

The information listed is for entertainment purposes, and may be incorrect. If you are an owner of a vehicle and you would like to correct or update the information, please let me now.

Orlando, Fl
    Black/Black
    Wood
    Warm - No
    Nav - No
    SEE - Yes
    Tiptronic
    Price - $16,200
    Miles - 88,000 (at purchase. Now just over 90k and climbing.)