Thread: What are your guys opinion on ceramic coatings,9h-10h hydrophobic?- Opinions??

What are your guys opinion on ceramic coatings,9h-10h hydrophobic?- Opinions??

I'm just curious what your guys takes are on these new ceramic coatings that have 9h and 10 H hardness and this that and the other thing and they last for one year or three years or for a lifetime and the only way to take it off is basically a chemical wash with your vehicle and then you have to machine buff it off
    ideas? Opinions? Recommendations???

I guess a little late of an answer for you i'm assuming, but here you go. I do not know the difference or the applications, i just know that i had it done on my car, with the possibility of lasting up to 5 years on the application i purchased. I had it done over 6 month ago and it is pretty amazing so far when it comes to the protection of the paint, shine and overall look. The car beads water like no other and as far as maintenance goes, i always have hand-washed my car but i make sure now that i do two buckets, clean water/dirty water every time. You can also actually do a light clay bar over the coating if you need for some tar, oil or anything wanting to stay on your car with no issues!