Thread: Recommendations for cross country shipping?

Recommendations for cross country shipping?

We are in the SF Bay Area and my daughter is heading to Duke for grad school, A5 Cabriolet to follow. Does anyone have a recommendation for cross country covered shipping? There are a lot of outfits out there, would be nice to contact one that someone has used with a good experience.

Not RS6 related, but I trust this forum more than any other for a recommendation!
    First RS6 totaled at 142K. Now donor for S6 Avant project. Daily driver: Sepang Blue 2016 S6. Black optics, sport package. #2 Black on Black, Level 10 and Koni, Eclipse Nav + Sirius, 034 Motorsports ECU and TCU tune.

H

Check with Stephen. He ships cars all over the place and uses one shipper in particular.

I've gone through a few shippers. These guys did great last time, not cheap, but the trailer and driver were very nice. Door to door in perfect shape. http://enclosedvehicletransport.com/
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

We've used this guy a couple of times - good guy and good experiences all the way around:

Juan Carlos Bonitto - Mercury Auto Transport - 954-200-4494.

It's only 2800 miles, give her a gas card and fire up the GPS.

Mike
    '18 BMW M5, '19 Porsche Boxster GTS
    (prior '94 325is, '97 M3, '00 A6 4.2,'03 RS6,'08 A4 Cab,'13 A8L,'15 Q7,'16 BMW M2,