Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Opinions from us DRC experienced Audi fans.....

RS5 does look nice...

Not wasting your time, clearly you have nothing better to do than to chat with me

Going to pull my instrument cluster this afternoon and install the 'new' second hand one.

Mike
    '18 BMW M5, '19 Porsche Boxster GTS
    (prior '94 325is, '97 M3, '00 A6 4.2,'03 RS6,'08 A4 Cab,'13 A8L,'15 Q7,'16 BMW M2,

Or just get a tesla model s and blow everything you listed out of the water. Had a ride from the airport in one as a cab, 4 big guys and baggage, all fitted in and in insane mode, holy shit, ridiculous!
    2010 XC90 exec, winter machine (V8 of course)
    2004 RS6 official Canadian edition, Daytona grey, (best colour!), summer edition
    2011 Q7 TDI, general alrounder

F___ Tesla, Uber and FB

you may interchange in any order

the Ai Volvo that ran down the j walker while the convicted armed robber Uber employee was watching her phone. Priceless

New A6 line has 48 volt electric motors and the turbo V6, no specs yet....should be interesting...image 4.0T aided by a couple electric motorist the hubs. LOL....do what Lexus did with their hybrid but better.
    Mike
    (prior '94 325is, '97 M3, '00 A6 4.2,'03 RS6,'08 A4 Cab,'13 A8L,'15 Q7,'16 BMW M2,

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    F___ Tesla, Uber and FB

you may interchange in any order
    Amen to that!
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    Amen to that!
    Now that is off the original topic LOL.

But I agree too.

Mike

Hehe, when I see Tesla, Uber or Facebook even mentioned......I need to go find my meds

i hate them!!!!!

Hehe, when I see Tesla, Uber or Facebook even mentioned......I need to go find my meds

i hate them!!!!!
    You can take an uber tesla while surfing Facebook.
    2004 RS6 official Canadian edition, Daytona grey, (best colour!), summer edition

Ask me if

1. I have ever used uber
    2. On Facebook
    3. Even sat in a Tesla

never ever

Ask me if

1. I have ever used uber
    2. On Facebook
    3. Even sat in a Tesla

never ever
    So basically you know nothing about any of them.

Fair enough.

Silly fukinavit

because I choose not to support an organization you think I know nothing about them.

Quote Originally Posted by fukinavit View Post
    So basically you know nothing about any of them.

Fair enough.

This thread has taken hilarious turns!

"I'm D-Hall and it's...

Uber.......Hate em!

Tesla......Despise them!

Facebook....Loath Thee!

with my fleet of old RS6's

I choose to be free......."

There's a song in there somewhere....

Mike

If the stone cold killer Uber doesn't get you....then the Tesla will burn you like an incinerator

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/tesla...210300147.html

Off topic, but did you notice the A4 that hit the Tesla as well? In our area, there are more Teslas sold than Camrys or Civics. As far as I am concerned, you can fukanavit. Too many of the damn things around here.

Mike, the C7 S6 is a sweet ride, and I am sure you can get in a CPO one at a very reasonable price. Not as big as the S8, but I rarely have back seat passengers, and I would guess that is your status as well. Nice balance between off the line speed if you want that, especially with launch control, and highway mileage for cruising. I routinely get 25+ mpg on my twice monthly jaunts to Monterey. Just keep a radar detector on board for dusting the unwary.
    First RS6 totaled at 142K. Now donor for S6 Avant project. Daily driver: Sepang Blue 2016 S6. Black optics, sport package. #2 Black on Black, Level 10 and Koni, Eclipse Nav + Sirius, 034 Motorsports ECU and TCU tune.

Looks like FB taking it in the shorts. Too bad

Closed my FB account.....and my younger kids know enough to stay off such platforms. At least his "Forum" is just car stuff. I don't think anything we talk about here would come back to haunt us unless Audi want's to kill us!

Mike

(PS Audi, I bought out my Q7 lease, I am a good guy don't kill me, sorry about buying a BMW also and don't hate me over the Civic I bought my kid, the 08 convertible A4 was getting too costly LOL)

^^ Mike...too funny.

I almost forgot about photobucket and Craigslist

F'em

All these .com companies with the "free" bait and switch tactics. Just as I can turn back the clocks on my cars....I can turn back my digital footprint.

With that said, I'm headed out on my mtn bike. No digital service needed.

You can never "turn back" your digital footprint. Its there forever to be exploited and pimped like a cheap whore by the "progressive" social media powers that be. You can "turn back" or mitigate any future footprint you leave, but whats there is there. Im not in the bus. but have friends who are and have some businesses of my own that dabble in it for their own marketing purposes, and I can tell you, Facebook and Google (read Android phones) etc., theyre all tied into the credit reporting agencies and credit card companies and banking system and all that. Im not an apocalyptic bomb shelter type person or anything of the sort.... but trust me its true and its the world we live in now and increasingly will be. How does this commentary relate or belong at all in this great RS6 forum???..... thankfully I likely won't be around to see this human identity surrendered for marketable digital identity phenomenon fully take hold..... and as long as I can keep all my old skool rides - very much including my beloved and quirky RS6 - running and making me smile... everything will be ok. And I don't think Ingolstadt put a GPS / DNA tracking chip in my '03 RS6.... read = valuable car getting more valuable by the day.

^^ Mike...too funny.

I almost forgot about photobucket and Craigslist

F'em

All these .com companies with the "free" bait and switch tactics. Just as I can turn back the clocks on my cars....I can turn back my digital footprint.

With that said, I'm headed out on my mtn bike. No digital service needed.