Quote Originally Posted by GreggPDX View Post
Not me! I'm really excited about what you've done with your car. I was trying to explain to my wife today about how cool it was that you had built a car like mine, but with so much power! I even talked about how you did it without doing anything too crazy to the car, just big turbos and the right set of supporting mods.

She asked what other cars had that kind of power, and I basically explained that there are no Ferrari, Lambo's, Porsches, etc... that make that kind of power. The only (commonly known) car with more power is the Bugatti Veyron/Chiron.

I've been trying to decide what path to go on my build, and you are inspiring me to do something similar. I'd be really happy to get 600+whp on pump gas, and you've provided a template for doing it. Thank you!
haha that’s awesome and thanks for the kind words. I wasn’t referring to you in my comments I’m just sick of all the negativity regarding our platform. We should be encouraging people to improve he platform and push it forward. This isn’t a financial advice forum. We all know throwing money at cars is not a wise financial decision. I hope we see more people nodding their rs6s. Sam in Ohio has some upgraded turbos on his car and should be dyno tunes any day now. He also has a pretty mega built auto trans on it with some new excess clutches and some wicked torque converter. We need more of this