Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are all the modded C5 RS6 at? 500awhp to 800awhp+?

Awesome, Thanks for the list

2004 Sportec RS600 + 6MT + e85
    Fastest RS6 in the USA

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    Dirt cheap v12tt in a CL600 + 1200 Eurocharge tune = 11sec 120+mph

that will cover about 99.3% of the cars on the road.

Im good with that
    SL65 with EC tune and DR's...scaled 4770 with me in it... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Atco - 10.99.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	18501
    2013 Audi S8

Quote Originally Posted by RS6Goals View Post
    Care to elaborate how or give example? I dont see anyone paying 10k on this RS6, 10k in mods, 5k for labor. Then resell for 25k or more a few years from now.

Could you do this with specific car? sure if its a classic/rare. or you got a really good deal on the purchase. Shoot you loose money as soon as you take the dam car off the lot.

I think you definitely got that point across. In this thread and other thread that ive seen you post in and I do get what your saying. I'm just not one to get convinced by groupthink. Just because you guys have decided its not worth it doesn't mean its not worth it to me or someone else.
    Besides if I dont try ill just keep wondering so I rather try it and if I fail oh well I guess ill do what the rest of you guys are doing. better to try than not all.

It's all good. Have fun...enjoy your project...
    2013 Audi S8

Quote Originally Posted by ttboost View Post
    SL65 with EC tune and DR's...scaled 4770 with me in it... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Atco - 10.99.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	18501
    2 door sports car. Could go faster in a corvette for less money. Isn’t that your logic?
    Fastest RS6 in the USA

Quote Originally Posted by RS6Goals View Post
    Lets do a price check on that C7 S6? what is it? 25-30k? if all you care is 1/4 then id go with American muscle and be done with it...l
    A few comments:

1: Yes, about right I'd guess for a high-mileage 2013.
    2: You'll likely spend that much or more in your attempt to get your RS6 to that level of performance
    3: Straw man argument. You already did American muscle, so clearly the RS6 had/has something you liked. My guess is that you thought it would be cool to have a relative "sleeper" of a not-too-pricey AWD German sedan that would kick butt and take names. My point is that a C7 S6 is a much better starting point for such a project.
    4: All of that said, I understand the attraction of the RS6's low price of entry, flares and stance, and I wish you nothing but the best. I'll be watching this space for your progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Corbett View Post
    LOVE the sound and the flames. What did it put down?

More importantly for this thread, how much $$$ have you spent above and beyond the price of the car to get it to this level?

2 door sports car. Could go faster in a corvette for less money. Isn’t that your logic?
    Yes and No. I didn't buy it as a drag car...but I take everything I own to the strip at least once. I've owned 6 corvettes in my life...I'm good. I've been a Chevy guy since I was a kid. As soon as I bought my first European car, I was hooked. I made the mistake a few years ago and bought a CTS-V, thinking, hey Cadillac, quality, right? Nope. Same crap. Finally caved and bought the car I really wanted...couldn't be happier...
    2013 Audi S8

Finally caved and bought the car I really wanted...couldn't be happier...
    Exactly!
    Fastest RS6 in the USA

Quote Originally Posted by ZCD2.7T View Post
    LOVE the sound and the flames. What did it put down?

More importantly for this thread, how much $$$ have you spent above and beyond the price of the car to get it to this level?
    I was forced to go built motor due to my last tuner being a complete retard. (JHM). Don’t let him tune your car for e85 he doesn’t understand AFRs on e85.

that being said it would be a lot cheaper and still probably pretty safe on a stock motor. Numbers coming soon.
    Fastest RS6 in the USA

I think we are long long lost twins. Lol

im never looking back to Detroit iron

now, let me see if I can get this S65 for a steal

Yes and No. I didn't buy it as a drag car...but I take everything I own to the strip at least once. I've owned 6 corvettes in my life...I'm good. I've been a Chevy guy since I was a kid. As soon as I bought my first European car, I was hooked. I made the mistake a few years ago and bought a CTS-V, thinking, hey Cadillac, quality, right? Nope. Same crap. Finally caved and bought the car I really wanted...couldn't be happier...

Good luck with it. It's nice to see the car get back on the road. Clearly, it's in the right hands for tuning

I was forced to go built motor due to my last tuner being a complete retard. (JHM). Don’t let him tune your car for e85 he doesn’t understand AFRs on e85.

that being said it would be a lot cheaper and still probably pretty safe on a stock motor. Numbers coming soon.

Final numbers. E85. Stock manifolds. 770s. AMD tune.

890whp
    825 wtq

Mustang dyno
    Fastest RS6 in the USA

890whp
    825 wtq

Mustang dyno
    Holy Mary-Mother-of-Jesus...

890whp
    825 wtq

Mustang dyno
    Sweet. Can you post the dyno sheet? Id be interested in how the hp an tq curve look.

I bet I know what it looks like...
    2013 Audi S8

are you making a claim that stock engine can handle 890awhp?

Thats a lot for being stock.

Quote Originally Posted by ZCD2.7T View Post
    A few comments:

1: Yes, about right I'd guess for a high-mileage 2013.
    2: You'll likely spend that much or more in your attempt to get your RS6 to that level of performance
    3: Straw man argument. You already did American muscle, so clearly the RS6 had/has something you liked. My guess is that you thought it would be cool to have a relative "sleeper" of a not-too-pricey AWD German sedan that would kick butt and take names. My point is that a C7 S6 is a much better starting point for such a project.
    4: All of that said, I understand the attraction of the RS6's low price of entry, flares and stance, and I wish you nothing but the best. I'll be watching this space for your progress.
    I did the import thing, American muscle thing, old school swap thing.
    I dont really care for "sleeper" thing, I just want AWD turbo V8 in a car.
    I realized that AWD is what I want since all I do is DD and I got annoyed with traction issues and running DR in the rain.(not to mention handling sucks on a DR)

I really think this base is really good. I mean 4k for rs6(with broken trans) how much cheaper do you guys want for a base?

I bet I know what it looks like...

Go on......
    Fastest RS6 in the USA