Thread: Where are all the modded C5 RS6 at? 500awhp to 800awhp+?

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by RS6Goals View Post
    You may not have said it but clearly, you and others did not correct or disagree with those statement.
    I guess I didn't feel it was my place to correct everyone. I have been very clear about what you're up against. I've provided ample opinion based upon extensive knowledge about this platform (engine out on three different cars a total of 8 times over a span of a decade plus) and you can decide whether that has any merit as you blow thousands upon thousands on your project.

I think it's time for everyone on this forum to quit giving you any feedback at all and let you go through the throes of things yourself. Judging from what Tim has said with his project, it could take you 4 years.... I well know it will take you the price of another car (or more) to execute - if you in fact successfully do such.
    Last edited by Bigglezworth; April 13th, 2018 at 16:36.
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down