Quote Originally Posted by Bigglezworth View Post
OMG this is funny.

I don't profess to run the fastest RS6 out there, but I am a far cry away from the slowest. These cars can lay down 3.5 0-60 and 1.6 60ft time slips. They can also be in mid 11's in the 1/4mile WITHOUT different turbos or a 6spd. Run the numbers and you can quickly ascertain how much HP/TQ you're talking about to get a 4300-4400pb car that distance in that time.

To the original poster, how much faster do you need to be for a 4dr luxury sport car? You must really really want to prove a point. That or you have mounds of money in disposable cash. I can think of dozens of other rides out there that you will realize a more rewarding end result for less than this platform.
Why do you say 4300-4400? When I looked this up it's in 4100lbs.

I don't have a point to prove. I just like my cars to be fast (fast to me). It's unreasonable I know. Its just one of those things. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about otherwise, you probably wouldn't have owned an RS6.

Im all ears about the other platform. I've been searching for quite a while and this car meets 80% of my requirements.
I thought I looked at all options but It wouldn't surprise me if I missed one.

Just a heads up I'm picky to what I want. Heres something I require.
AWD
V8 torque
turbo preferred but SC is fine
manual prefered but willing to overlook(Yes I looked at manual conversion before I purchased this car)
Light (yea this is the only thing RS6 didnt meet for me)
5 seater(could be 4 if coupe)
power=this just means mods but a good base helps.

What I will no longer touch.
Torqueless wonders. even at 3.0L supras has a big lag(which is why I prefer v8) So this really cuts out the s4/wrx/evo/eclipse/talons
RWD at high power sucks on the streets. I was only at 600whp and with 315 DR I still had no 1st or 2nd traction.
and of course no 2 seater

Only option other than this car was building my own LS based AWD.