Thread: RS6 C5 5HP24A - Swapping with 6HP or building them for 1000nm....

RS6 C5 5HP24A - Swapping with 6HP or building them for 1000nm....

Hi

I am looking to hear from people who have or had their RS6 tip built and how it went and the torque it was holding.

also want to hear of anyone who knows of shops who can build them excluding 517, Level10 or IPT as I already know about them.

keen to hear if anyone does upgrade parts like billet shafts etc like they

Also keen to hear if the 6HP26 from the C6 RS6 or the 6HP32 from the VW will line up with the drive shafts for a swap as I am confident we can sort out the electronics since we are going aftermarket everything.

before ppl say go 01E I have already had one and I want to do something different.

thanks

Who’s got the beating a dead horse GIF? Just kidding...topic has been discussed a good amount here.

AMD in Washington state is currently doing the best upgrade to the auto box. You will always be able to break it though, small clutch packs, old design. They upgrade the input shaft, drums, clutch packs, maybe more.

No on the C6 box due to electronics mostly.

Whats nm? Good luck getting that much torque with the auto box in the way of turbos and manifolds.

Of course anything is possible, but is it really worth putting $10-20k into a car this old with inherent and aging issues...
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com