Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RS6 goodies (brakes, side skirts, mirrors, trunk, rear bumpers etc)

Hey mate!
    Sorry I don't have the front filler-- it went with the last bumper I sold. If you need anything else, just let me know

Quote Originally Posted by RS2racer View Post
    The front license plate filler plate still available ? you call it a tub but I think we're talking about the same thing. I'll take it if its still available but can you post a pic of it and describe paint condition ?

Thanks.
    Mike

Still have the in dash cup holder? I'm not sure if you were telling me earlier in the thread or someone else but i could use it for mine, in black of course (i think they only come in black lol). No belly pan correct?

Hey mate!
    Yup I have one cupholder left if you’d like it (no belly pans left unfortunately) whenever you’re ready, you can PayPal me at vishnuwilliams@gmail.com and pm me your full shipping info -if you have any questions, you can pm/email me at vishnuwilliams@gmail.com/text me at 6472007339 -Neil

Quote Originally Posted by rah View Post
    Still have the in dash cup holder? I'm not sure if you were telling me earlier in the thread or someone else but i could use it for mine, in black of course (i think they only come in black lol). No belly pan correct?

Quote Originally Posted by 11o7 View Post
    Hey mate!
    Yup I have one cupholder left if you’d like it (no belly pans left unfortunately) whenever you’re ready, you can PayPal me at vishnuwilliams@gmail.com and pm me your full shipping info -if you have any questions, you can pm/email me at vishnuwilliams@gmail.com/text me at 6472007339 -Neil
    Sorry for the delay responce, holidays and family! I'll get you paypal shortly and it will have all the shipping info on it. Thanks again and happy new year! By the way, do you have the clip to hold the sunvisor on the driver side in black by any chance? Let me know and i'll get that too if you do!

bump-- more parts available

bump it up

Do you have either the Lower passenger side grille (4B3807682D) and/or the Aluminum trim for the lower center front grille (4B3807647F 1L1)?

sorry I don't have any grilles left

rear left bumper valence grille sold