Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RS6 goodies (brakes, side skirts, mirrors, trunk, rear bumpers etc)

Exterior trim

Referring to this piece...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB760D4-086B-4398-AA06-3F1A87647EB0.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	72.8 KB 
ID:	18533
    2003 Audi RS6 Daytona/Silver, 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo S, 2016 Golf R 6 MT, 2018 Porsche Macan GTS

Black plastic cover for power steering reservoir? Hardware for carbon front quick release engine cover; bracket that pins insert into? Plastic clip-in hooks for visors where they attach/release to roof?
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

I do have the trim-- but I haven't peeled it off yet. PM me an offer and maybe we can figure something out

I should have the ps reservoir cover, but the visor clips I have may not be the right colour for you--- let me know what colour you'd need

Registered User Nathanielosiris's Avatar
    do you still have the rear bumper?

Yessir! I’ve got a great rear bumper

Top of the console armrest? Console cup holder?
    RSN-E, V1 wADR, Hotchkiss Sports, KW V3's, EBC Red's, MTM TCU, Custom ECU Tune (with a fix by Nubcake), Catless Downpipes , L10 TC, BBS-CHR's, Venair Hoses, Hella Smoke, Apikol Trans/RrDiff Mnts, SR Hybrid Turbos, Waste Gates, Intercoolers, 750cc injectors.

Registered User Nathanielosiris's Avatar
    Do you have the belly tray available?

I don't have a belly pan unfortunately, but I do still have a nice rear bumper if you still need one

Do you happen to still have parts? I am looking for the sun visors clips in black. Let me know thanks!

Hey mate - sorry I don’t think I have any clips in black— I usually sell them with the headliner kits. If I have any spares, I’ll let you know

Hey mate - I’ve got some armrest cupholders if you need one. Just let me know I can get one to your door for 30 bucks

bump bump

Quote Originally Posted by 11o7 View Post
    Hey mate - I’ve got some armrest cupholders if you need one. Just let me know I can get one to your door for 30 bucks

Still have the headlights? In-dash cupholders?

hey mate!
    I'm fresh out of RS6 headlights at the moment, but I do have a nice OEM in-dash cupholder available. I could get that to your door for $45 shipping included If that works, just let me know and send me your full shipping info-- my paypal is vishnuwilliams@gmail.com, and I could have it out to you this week -Neil

Has anybody replaced one of these in-dash cupholders before? The plastic fascia broke off mine. Is this a quick swap?

Yup they are really easy. You pop the hazard trim piece off and you'll see that the cupholder unit/cassette is held in place by these thin golden clips. Use a small flathead or plastic trim removal piece to pop those out and the unit will simply slide out for removal

Quote Originally Posted by cch View Post
    Has anybody replaced one of these in-dash cupholders before? The plastic fascia broke off mine. Is this a quick swap?

The front license plate filler plate still available ? you call it a tub but I think we're talking about the same thing. I'll take it if its still available but can you post a pic of it and describe paint condition ?

Thanks.
    Mike
    2016 Porsche GT4- 918 buckets- Track Toy
    2014 Porche Cayenne S- Sport Chrono-Sport exhaust- 2015 E63 S AMG- Ténorise Gray-Black Nappa-