Thread: BBS LM rep fitment

BBS LM rep fitment

Anyone know about the fitment of 19x9.5 et35 LM reps on a C5 RS6?

Specifically these: https://m.ebay.com/itm/19x9-5-ESR-SR...UAAOSwbw1aK52-

I have ran these on a C5 Allroad with no issues but I know the RS6 has much larger brakes.

Search is your friend. Been discussed countless times.
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

Quote Originally Posted by Bigglezworth View Post
    Search is your friend. Been discussed countless times.
    I found a load of posts asking about them but no definitive answer.

'02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

You will grind the nib off the front carrier

will need to be careful of width and section height

275/30/19 or 265/35/19

dont go too tall

Quote Originally Posted by Bigglezworth View Post

The reason I asked specifically about LMs is because of the stepped lip. A 19in LM measures a lot less than 19in in the barrel. Like I said, I have not found an answer on those particular wheels. I ended up buying some V702s after seeing how great they look, so I guess my original question doesn't matter anymore.

Impossible to discern on what the interior diameter is on a stepped rim from photos. Also, wasn't clear in your query on what you were exactly looking to confirm which is why you didn't get an answer. If you had that information, then it's easier to determine. OEM rims are 18" and clear the calipers, so if you are larger than 18" inside you're going to clear the outside of the caliper. Then it's just confirming offset to clear the face of the caliper. Lots of members run 19x9.5 rims. Max tire width is 275mm with modifications to grind nub off upright. 265's are largest on front if you don't want to have fender or upright clash. Rear is a different story, but few people are running staggered set-up.
    Last edited by Bigglezworth; December 18th, 2017 at 19:23.

I'm running 19" LM's but they are not as wide - 8.5". No clearance issues.