Thread: Who has RNS-E??

Who has RNS-E??

I ask to see if you still have your original stereo and if you could part with it? One of my kids thought the c/d slot on mine was for coins.
    If you never exceed the limits, how do you know where they are?

Does your unit still power on/work, just the nav reader is broken? I may be interested in the broken unit if you sell it, maybe I can Frankenstein a good one with my broken one.

I feel your pain, my son did the second thing with the PlayStation.

The power no longer comes on. It's fried. So I need the entire thing. Then, after I find one (hopefully), I'll be able to take mine all apart to recover the five c/d's stuck inside it.

ah, that stinks. My rns-e is in the same boat, although no kids were involved. Worked one day, won't power on the next. I have the stock head unit back in now, but taking a look at some of the android offerings.

You're looking for a stock headunit that somebody replaced with rns-e? I've had my stock symphony head unit sitting in a box in the garage for years since I installed the rns-e. I wouldn't mind recovering the space. Cover the shipping and you can have it.

Quote Originally Posted by dwarfboy View Post
    you're looking for a stock headunit that somebody replaced with rns-e? I've had my stock symphony head unit sitting in a box in the garage for years since i installed the rns-e. I wouldn't mind recovering the space. Cover the shipping and you can have it.
    Sweeeeet!! Thanks!!!!

I'll PM you on the details.

Looks like you've got a solution, but if it falls through, I've got one or two lying around that I'm willing to get rid of as well.
    RS6 #1, 01E, 2.5" straight pipes, AMD Stage 1 6MT tune, 460awhp/530awtq on AMD's Mustang dyno. TOTALLED.. RS6 #2, Ebony Black Pearl on black/silver combination with carbon, up and running with 6 gears and AMD tune.

Quote Originally Posted by BLITZEN View Post
    Sweeeeet!! Thanks!!!!

I'll PM you on the details.
    sounds like you got your sweet tunes back!
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared