Thread: WTB: 9 Spoke Wheel & Sportec Spacers

WTB: 9 Spoke Wheel & Sportec Spacers

After just a few weeks with the car I was pushed off the side of a back country road after meeting a truck taking up most of the road around a turn and got a bend in a wheel. Does anyone have a spare 9 spoke stock wheel for sale? I can email you a UPS label for shipping.

I'm also looking for a pair (or even 4 if you don't want to break a set) of 5mm Sportec spacers, or a good lead to a company in the US with them. I contacted Sportec and the spacers were no problem but he said the cheapest shipping he had out of Switzerland was $150

I don't have a wheel or spacers, but am curious, why sportec spacers? Why not H&R or ECS spacers?
    -Mike-
    03 RS6 Mugello/Ivory #905565
    01 S4 Casa/sport/6spd

Quote Originally Posted by kruat View Post
    I don't have a wheel or spacers, but am curious, why sportec spacers? Why not H&R or ECS spacers?
    To be honest, I don't have a good answer. =) I know the PO said the sportec spacers were a bit different compared to the Forge spacers with the winter wheel setup, but that's my only point of comparison. The sportec have a 90* lip on the center where the others had a tapered lip going up and don't fit in the sportec wheel. I'm 100% open to options of other spacers for these wheels.

I've got a pair of extra stock wheels, I'd be willing to sell one (or both). The finish is peeling a bit, I can send you photos. PM me if you're interested.
    RS6 #1, 01E, 2.5" straight pipes, AMD Stage 1 6MT tune, 460awhp/530awtq on AMD's Mustang dyno. TOTALLED.. RS6 #2, Ebony Black Pearl on black/silver combination with carbon, up and running with 6 gears and AMD tune.

Quote Originally Posted by P1054 View Post
    I've got a pair of extra stock wheels, I'd be willing to sell one (or both). The finish is peeling a bit, I can send you photos. PM me if you're interested.
    Thanks! PM sent