This is a feeler for my 2003 Audi RS6. 119000 miles. it is Avus Silver with black interior and has been converted to a 6-speed transmission (the euro diesel version). The car has Catless Milltek down pipes, new pads and rotors all around, SRM intercoolers, 2 sets of tires Pilot Sport winter and Pilot Sport summer. It has 19” 5 spoke OE wheels that could use some love. T-belt was done about 3k miles ago. I just replaced all the front end components from control arms, tie rods, wheel bearings, axles. New AC condenser. It has H-sport sway bars and Bilstein coil overs. Just did all the coil packs, Apikol MAF seals and I’m sure there is a ton of other stuff.

Ringer stage 4 clutch is awesome but I’m pretty sure there is an issue with the step height on the flywheel (this is my 3rd clutch of different brands and the general concensus is that the step height is just a little too tall. That being said it runs and drives great but it slips with a tune at full throttle. I have it with a lower boost tune for now to keep it from slipping. I have no reservations saying it will drive across the country without issue. I was going to send the clutch, pp and flywheel back to them to have them sort it out. I would imagine that it would cost about $500 or so to rebuild the existing clutch and machine the flywheel so it all works properly. I also have an all metal slave, a new master and a braided line to go in.

I am at a point in my life with 2 new businesses and a 2 year old that I am really on the fence about whether I want to pull this tranny in my garage or just sell it and buy an RS7. I used to have a lot of time, a lot of energy and a little money. Now I have no time, no energy and a lot of money. I think I’d be looking in the $15k range as is but I don't need the money that much and don't want to spend 8 weeks trying to sell it. I also don't need the money so I don't need to sell it to someone offering $8000. Still not sure if I want to sell but I’d be interested in hearing thought on the price and how much interest there might be out there. I can post some pix in the next few days. Car is in Boston.