Thread: FS: assorted RS6 parts

FS: assorted RS6 parts

I've got some assorted RS6 parts available for sale. This list is the larger items, but I have a lot of other parts too. Send me a PM if you're interested in anything.

-ZF 5HP24A auto transmission. Has a clutch pack that's going out (at least I think that's the issue, it would sometimes slip slightly when shifting from 1st to 2nd). Could be good as a core for someone looking to rebuild theirs. Includes torque converter. Looking for $100 + shipping.
    -Another ZF 5HP24A auto transmission. This one is in great shape. It was a warranty install by an Audi dealership and has about 49k miles. The torque converter is also included and was replaced at the same time as the transmission. It was pulled for a manual conversion earlier this year and has been in storage since then. Looking for $1000 + shipping.
    -Stock RS6 sway bars with mounting brackets and end linkages. Make me an offer.
    -Stock RS6 automatic transmission shifter assembly. $100 + shipping.
    -Stock RS6 driveline/driveshaft/prop shaft. CVs and center support in good shape. $100 + shipping.
    -Stock RS6 rear differential. Great shape. $300 + shipping.
    RS6 #1, 01E, 2.5" straight pipes, AMD Stage 1 6MT tune, 460awhp/530awtq on AMD's Mustang dyno. TOTALLED.. RS6 #2, Ebony Black Pearl on black/silver combination with carbon, up and running with 6 gears and AMD tune.

Adding to the list:
    -Stock RS6 TCU. $150 plus shipping
    -(2) pairs of stock RS6 tail lights. $25 plus shipping per pair.
    RS6 #1, 01E, 2.5" straight pipes, AMD Stage 1 6MT tune, 460awhp/530awtq on AMD's Mustang dyno. TOTALLED.. RS6 #2, Ebony Black Pearl on black/silver combination with carbon, up and running with 6 gears and AMD tune.

Is the stock TCU a direct swap or does it need some work to be compatible with my VIN? If so, I'll take. I've always wondered if my TCU tune is the reason for a non-linear power delivery.
    03 RS6 Avus, 80 Modena Spyder, 93 Porsche 964 Cab, 11 Toyota Sienna SE, 95 John Deere 345 w/42" snow blower

DonS, I sent you a PM.

TCU is sold

What would you like for the sways? Front and rear? I'm assuming they'll fit an allroad.
    -Mike-
    03 RS6 Mugello/Ivory #905565
    01 S4 Casa/sport/6spd

$150 for both? I'm not positive about the allroad fitment, but I would assume so. I've seen threads of folks using them on A6's, so I don't see why not, unless the allroad has some specialty mounting locations. Shoot me a text if you want to pick them up.