Thread: Gauging any interest in my RS6 or value?

Gauging any interest in my RS6 or value?

I'm looking to sell my '03 RS6 after 5.5 years of ownership. I am the second owner. I live in Cincinnati, OH & so did the previous owner. It is Phantom Black with Silver Interior, Carbon fiber, Cold Weather Package & Rear Air Bags. I've driven it 3,000 miles in my time of ownership. It currently has just under 81,000 miles. I put NEW Audi wheels 18" OEM and center caps with NEW Michelin PSS tires. The only upgrade is the RNS-E nav & LED tail lights. It has all service records from previous owner. It received a full repair in the mid 60,000 miles: timing belt, turbos, spark plugs, EGT Sensors and more at the local Audi dealer. The last 6 of the VIN is 905011 but I don't see any history of transmission work. It doesn't have any transmission codes or problems. It does have both EGT codes and a motor mount solenoid code. Since I drive it so little it didn't merit repairing those. Let me know if anyone has interest or suggestions.
    Thanks,
    Jason

keep it and drive it! you will be sorry you let it go....just look at many who return after finding another one. DHall has twelve RS6's..

Mike
    '18 BMW M5, '19 Porsche Boxster GTS
    (prior '94 325is, '97 M3, '00 A6 4.2,'03 RS6,'08 A4 Cab,'13 A8L,'15 Q7,'16 BMW M2,

Looking like keeping it will be most likely the end result. I don't know if I could even let anyone else touch the car! It's been my wife for the last 5 + years.