Thread: Mugello Blue RS6 - 29,400 Miles

Mugello Blue RS6 - 29,400 Miles

Hi RS6er's,

Up For Sale
    is my 2003 Audi RS6 with 29,400 original miles. This RS6 is finished in Mugello Blue with a silver interior and alcantara accents. In this spec, it is one of 152 ever delivered to the US. As many of you know, the RS6 is powered by a 4.2L twin turbo V8 mated to a 5 speed ZF automatic transmission with paddles. The original Dynamic Ride Control suspension has been replaced with Koni coilovers. The gentleman I purchased the car from bought it in 2006 under Audi's CPO program. The car has always been garage kept, and has never seen a winter. The under body is completely rust free and looks immaculate for a 14 year old vehicle. The timing belt service was completed at 27,000 miles, along with all regular maintenance. In December of 2012, the transmission range switch was replaced along with the transmission tailshaft seal and fresh differential fluid was added. The transmission currently shifts flawlessly and feels extremely strong. I have all maintenance records in a binder that date back to 2006 including the original window sticker. The only blemishes on the car include some minor clearcoat chips on the front bumper, a slightly rashed passenger rear rim, and a dime sized ding on the passenger rear door. The interior door handles have the normal wear of any C5 Audi (this was a manufacturer defect); however, new door handles can be acquired rather cheaply. Aside from those minor cosmetics, the car is flawless. The tires have around 2,000 miles on them, the underbody is rust free, the ride is phenomenal, and the interior looks new. The car received an extensive interior and exterior detail about two weeks ago. It'll be difficult to find a RS6 as well maintained as this Mugello Blue example.

The price is $32,900. I am fairly firm at this price considering the rarity of the car, the condition of this vehicle, and the current market. If you have any questions or would like to see the car, please shoot me a private message.

I appreciate your interest.

Kyle

(Vehicle is located in Boston)

Bump for getting the sales data from AoA.
    RS6 #1 904959, Daytona, Silver, tons of "stuff," went through puddle, dead engine, end of #1 for me, rebuilt by local enthusiast and thriving.
    RS6 #2 904568, Avus, Ebony, no stuff, stock minus RNS-E.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmb408 View Post
    Bump for getting the sales data from AoA.
    Appreciate it!

GLWS, but I think if you missed out on a lot of fun given the few miles you've put on the car! Hope you get your price, our cars have not had a robust market recently.
    First RS6 totaled at 142K. Now donor for S6 Avant project. Daily driver: Sepang Blue 2016 S6. Black optics, sport package. #2 Black on Black, Level 10 and Koni, Eclipse Nav + Sirius, 034 Motorsports ECU and TCU tune.

Quote Originally Posted by papadoc View Post
    GLWS, but I think if you missed out on a lot of fun given the few miles you've put on the car! Hope you get your price, our cars have not had a robust market recently.
    It was certainly enjoyed. It seems that the market for low mile cars is doing well. Thanks for the well wishes!

Saw your car on BaT and commented. My goodness is that a nice example! I wish I could buy but I'd have to sell mine first. Anyone need a kidney? I could sell that, too ;-)

Also, thanks for pulling up that sales data; I guess there were a lot more than 860 as originally thought...
    2017 Subaru BRZ Limited w/ Performance Pack 6MT
    2003 Audi RS 6 quattro 5AT - sold

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowned View Post
    Saw your car on BaT and commented. My goodness is that a nice example! I wish I could buy but I'd have to sell mine first. Anyone need a kidney? I could sell that, too ;-)

Also, thanks for pulling up that sales data; I guess there were a lot more than 860 as originally thought...
    Thanks for the BaT comment! What are they spec's on your car?

Auction ends on BaT in 5 hours! https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2003-audi-rs6-17/

Congrats on the sale!
    2003 Audi RS6 Daytona/Silver, 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo S, 2016 Golf R 6 MT, 2018 Porsche Macan GTS