Thread: 2003 Audi Rs6 Transmission KIT

2003 Audi Rs6 Transmission KIT

anyone can recommend an aftermarket 2003 Audi rs6 transmission kit? and also number of quart of oil. , got quoted for 500 by the dealer with 9 quarts. saw this on amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/F2A1004-D-Aut...ansmission+kit

thanks for any help

That's not a bad deal. I got the fluid, filter and gasket from Audi; getting ready to change within the next two weeks. The fluid capacity is stated as 4 liters when doing a drain and fill; can anyone confirm this? I only purchased four liters but I'm wondering if I should get more to be safe.
    2017 Subaru BRZ Limited w/ Performance Pack 6MT
    2003 Audi RS 6 quattro 5AT - sold

I remember it being closer to 6 or 7 when including pulling the pan and installing a new filter. I always would drive it a few miles to get air out of the system, let it cool, and rechecked the level. It and it was always off a little.
    2003 White RS6 2013 Midnight Blue S5
    2013 Daytona RS5 2x944 Turbo's 1974 911 w/'91 3.6ltr motor
    Roy, WA

Quote Originally Posted by hahnmgh63 View Post
    I remember it being closer to 6 or 7 when including pulling the pan and installing a new filter. I always would drive it a few miles to get air out of the system, let it cool, and rechecked the level. It and it was always off a little.
    This, seems like a 1/4 to half quart can usually be added after some driving and settling.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com