Thread: F/S or Trade Front and Rear RS6 bumpers

F/S or Trade Front and Rear RS6 bumpers

I have a set of front and rear RS6 bumpers in Pearl Black Metallic Effect rear bumper slightly damaged and front bumper is in rough shape. I will sell both or open to trades (will post pics midweek). I need a drivers side xenon headlight assembly in good shape and also need fog lights ( thinking that I want yellow for that classic Audi look).

Shoot me offers and let me know what you got.....x posting on Audizine Cheers
    Current: Black Pearl Metallic Effect/Ebony, RNS-E, Euro + pedals, oCarbon, Hotchkiss Front & Rear Sway Bars, Koni Yellow's

I can use the front bumper for my s6. will have to be painted anyway. sending you PM

Quote Originally Posted by catriple View Post
    I can use the front bumper for my s6. will have to be painted anyway. sending you PM
    Just sent you a PM third pic shows the extent of the damage on the rear bumper drivers side. The front bumper as noted in the OP is in rough shape however there seems to be part of the lower grill remaining []

Current: Black Pearl Metallic Effect/Ebony, RNS-E, Euro + pedals, oCarbon, Hotchkiss Front & Rear Sway Bars, Koni Yellow's